Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2855 mid cabin mattress size??-gctid347467

Hello All,

My local Costco has the gel memory foam on sale, and our hips get sore from sleeping just on the bayliner mattress!

Boat is under wraps, so does anyone have the exact dimensions of the mattress?

Thanks.
    Simo
    2002 2855 350MPI Bravo III on Lake Champlain -> SOLD!
    Downsized to a couple of kayaks for now.

I don't have the exact numbers but I installed a new mattress last season....I wanted a tight fit so I bought a king size and trimmed it to fit.. A queen size would be just a little small but would work just fine.

Comment

simo wrote:
      Hello All,

My local Costco has the gel memory foam on sale, and our hips get sore from sleeping just on the bayliner mattress!

Boat is under wraps, so does anyone have the exact dimensions of the mattress?

Thanks.
      80" X 59" queen
      Port: Sassafras River Georgetown, MD Bayliner 2000 2855 7.4

http://www.chart.state.md.us/video/v...50fa36c4235c0a

Comment

msd58 wrote:
        80" X 59" queen
        Hmm are you positive? I have the '02 2855 and I'm pretty sure it' smaller then a queen bed. My boat is under wraps as well so I cant measure

Comment

PS.. I replaced mine with a coleman air mattress (pretty sure double) It's only at the most three inches shorter and one inch or so narrower than the existing space. Unless you can trim it, I don't think you would ever get a queen size in there.

Comment

Seaquel wrote:
            Hmm are you positive? I have the '02 2855 and I'm pretty sure it' smaller then a queen bed. My boat is under wraps as well so I cant measure
            OK maybe without the outer cover on the boat's mattress pad -might be a tad smaller; closer to a full maybe? I measured one in December when I looked a 2001 2855. We have a 3" thick memory foam pad we had from our 2655 aft cabin bed. I wanted to make sure it fits if I buy this boat. In my notes I wrote 80" x 59" That's all I can tell ya.

Comment

FWIW my 305 is a full. I sure wish it was a queen.
              Doug
              Hanging Loose
              98 Carver 350 Mariner
              2013-
              KRUSTY KRAB
              2001 305
              5.7 BII
              2006-2013

Comment

carguy wrote:
                FWIW my 305 is a full. I sure wish it was a queen.
                Yeah and I doubt the 28 has a bigger aft space then the 30 ft. Just don't want the original poster to buy something now that he can't return in the spring if it dosen't fit

Comment

Seaquel wrote:
                  Yeah and I doubt the 28 has a bigger aft space then the 30 ft. Just don't want the original poster to buy something now that he can't return in the spring if it dosen't fit
                  My 1995 2655 had 80 x 60 I was surprised that it was larger than 3055 when we looked at one. One of the reasons why we kept the boat so; long huge aft cabin sleeper

Comment

I have a queen in ours. It's a perfect fit and a great sleep.
                    John McLellan White Rock BC
                    "Halifax Jack"
                    1999 2855 383 stroker BII
                    MMSI 316004337

Comment

hfxjack wrote:
                      I have a queen in ours. It's a perfect fit and a great sleep.
                      I am thinking that 2000 and up the mattress was the same size based on my measurements. Amazing Most 32' don't have a queens

Comment

Working...
                      X