Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What interior storage projects have you installed on your 2359 Trophy Hardtop?-gctid395103

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What interior storage projects have you installed on your 2359 Trophy Hardtop?-gctid395103

I would like to add interior storage to my Trophy and would like to see what others have done on their boats. I added this shelf to the cuddy for a start.

Attached files [img]/media/kunena/attachments/vb/698759=29139-100_5050 (1024x768).jpg[/img]
    2005 2359 Trophy Pro "SOLD"
    "Amigo"
    B lll 5 ltr.
    1998 2452 (Sold) "Island Time"

Looks good.

My 2252 came with a shelf there. How did you attach it? I would like to add a little shelf on each side of the v-berth about where the upper and lower halves of the boat are joined. I've seen some boats that have that.

Comment

I cut the sheeting the width of the cabin and formed it to fit the hull shape, tucking it under the padded strip covering the hull joint. I used "L" brackets to support the front lip and attached it to the wall of the anchor locker.
      2005 2359 Trophy Pro "SOLD"
      "Amigo"
      B lll 5 ltr.
      1998 2452 (Sold) "Island Time"

Comment

Best increase of storage I have done and I have done many was remove one of the two mirrors in the head area of our 2455 and replaced it with a teak dish rack with paper towel holder. The paper towel holder is used as a double tp holder, the plate section has the first aid kit, the cup holder has can of hair spray with tooth brushes and toothpast in cup on top of the hair spray can, The to little spice areas are used for holding little things like hair clips, asprin etc, Kind of a medicine cabinet.

This allows us to keep more tp and small hand towels in the little bathroom cabinet.

Comment

Working...
        X