Dashboard and dashboard light socket-gctid395046

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dashboard and dashboard light socket-gctid395046

One of my gauge lights was not working behind my dashboard. Pulled it out and found that the socket was broken. Bulb was good. Anyone have a source for these small electronics components?

The only number on the socket was "65". The lamp is a wedge type, pretty standard. Its the socket that I can not find.

Also, the dashboard itself is pretty faded. I just bought the boat (97 Model 1952 Cuddy) and was looking to improve on some cosmetics of the boat. Is there a aftermarket seller dashboards?

Thanks.

Jeff t

jefft wrote:
    One of my gauge lights was not working behind my dashboard. Pulled it out and found that the socket was broken. Bulb was good. Anyone have a source for these small electronics components?

The only number on the socket was "65". The lamp is a wedge type, pretty standard. Its the socket that I can not find.

Also, the dashboard itself is pretty faded. I just bought the boat (97 Model 1952 Cuddy) and was looking to improve on some cosmetics of the boat. Is there a aftermarket seller dashboards?

Thanks.

Jeff t
    SomeSailor on this site makes panels. I am sure he will respond to you or he has an adv. in the classified section.

Bob

Comment

Working...
    X