Dr thruster spam????-gctid394150

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dr thruster spam????-gctid394150

Who is this dr thruster pulling up all the old thrust threads. Forgive me if im wrong but it appears as spam to me.
    1989 Avanti 3450 Sunbridge
    twin 454's
    MV Mar-Y-Sol
    1979 Bayliner Conquest 3150 hardtop ocean express.
    Twin chevy 350's inboard
    Ben- Jamin
    spokane Washington

Oh yeah! Another spammer alright. Time to say goodnight Gracie.

Comment

Thanks for pointing it out. I've banned him.

Comment

Dang, I missed that one!

Next time, let's load them up with PM's and Emails! LOL

Rick E. Gresham, Oregon
        2850 Bounty Sedan Flybridge model
        Twin 280 HP 5.7's w/ Closed Cooling
        Volvo Penta DuoProp Drives
        Kohler 4 CZ Gen Set

Comment

I noticed it earlier when I was typing to Doug... like WTH is all the posts about thruster, truster and so on... glad its gone.. I hate spam crap.. and was he a member of here?

Comment

I was seeing alot of thruster threads and at first I have thought I c ool thruster threads. Then every one of them ended with dr thruster blah blah.

I hate imternet advertisig so much I have refuse to look at it on the screen.

I hate spam even more
            twin 454's
            MV Mar-Y-Sol
            Twin chevy 350's inboard
            Ben- Jamin
            spokane Washington

Comment

BOC does allow a little bit of spam, but only from long term active members who do it fairly rarely and contribute other things to the site.

Dr. Thruster failed the "contribute something useful most of the time" test.

Comment

I actually like what tabman and the marine exhaust guy and michigan motors contribute. They will get my business when needed. I wouldnt conaider thwm spamers at all even though they are business related. Too bad about the dr.thruster guy. If he had done it right he might have received some business and could have been educational from what he may have knkwn.
                twin 454's
                MV Mar-Y-Sol
                Twin chevy 350's inboard
                Ben- Jamin
                spokane Washington

Comment

Tabman is a valuable addition to this site and offers information without any attempts to sell. And that is one of the things that sells a brand best.

Comment

Oh, I agree that the people we have who are in the marine industry, for the most part, are a great part of BOC.

Its just that there are limits to this, and little tolerance for anyone who crosses the line. Mr. Thruster didnt make the cut.

Comment

yachtman wrote:
                      Who is this dr thruster pulling up all the old thrust threads. Forgive me if im wrong but it appears as spam to me.
                      I spoke with Doug this afternoon here on our dock.. I mentioned the "thruster spammer" and he said it was taken care of and the dude wont be back in the site and all the spam posts removed... yaaa we didnt need to see 5 pages of old spam from eons ago...

Comment

yachtman wrote:
                        I actually like what tabman and the marine exhaust guy and michigan motors contribute. They will get my business when needed. I wouldnt conaider thwm spamers at all even though they are business related. Too bad about the dr.thruster guy. If he had done it right he might have received some business and could have been educational from what he may have knkwn.
                        Yep!

SwampNut wrote:
                        Tabman is a valuable addition to this site and offers information without any attempts to sell. And that is one of the things that sells a brand best.
                        and Yep again!!!

Tabman has taken the time to help me via PM. He educated me about the system and gave me trouble shooting tips----that helped me fix my (minor) problem.

At no time did he ever try to sell me anything.:coo-

Comment

Working...
                        X