vancouver boat show-gctid347027

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

vancouver boat show-gctid347027

hey all you boat lovers ,,dont forget about the Vancouver Boat show ,, Feb 8 thru 12 th see ya there dont forget to grab some of the best beer ever ,at grandville island brewery. under the grandville island bridge..jerry

goin' - afternoon off is already booked

Comment

I plan to attend Feb. 8th & 9th. Our son is to fly down from Prince George to V.G.H. for medical tests sometime in early February. The date is yet to be determind. They want us to be there so we will drive down and stay for the Boat Show. Jerry, I hope the beer is cheaper at Grandville Island than it is at B.C. Place? Ernie
      1990 2755 Bayliner Merc Cruiser (350 Chev 4 brl) Engine Alpha 1 leg. Merc 9.9 long leg 4 stk Big Ft

Comment

Hoping to get there, but as for everything the ferry trip factors heavily into the plan.

James

Comment

Wednesday booked off too. Too bad I'm not shopping for a boat.

Comment

bradner wrote:
            grandville island brewery
            "Granville" incase some google maps it:arr

Comment

(Shhhh! now everyone will know!!!)))

Comment

bradner wrote:
                hey all you boat lovers ,,dont forget about the Vancouver Boat show ,, Feb 8 thru 12 th see ya there dont forget to grab some of the best beer ever ,at grandville island brewery. under the grandville island bridge..jerry
                I hate that beer.

If it was called anything else no one would ever drink it.

Bring back "Uncle Bens".

Comment

freedre wrote:
                  I hate that beer.

If it was called anything else no one would ever drink it.

Bring back "Uncle Bens".
                  Have to agree with the first sentiment (was waiting for someone else to bring it up first to avoid getting flamed), can't say that I can go along with the second one though. Ginter made some almost decent bevvies, but their time has past.

James

Comment

you guys just stick with old style and canadian ,,if u dont like grandville beer u dont know beer .... sorry more quality beer for us...

Comment

Working...
                    X