Front Bilge pump on Trophy?-gctid393421

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Front Bilge pump on Trophy?-gctid393421

I have heard people asking about my front bildge pump on my 2002 trophy WA. Does anyone else have one in their 20' trophys? I have the floor in the cuddy off right now but Im sure everything drains Aft?

I have one on my 99... but dont think it was there from the factory... nice peace of mind though and seems as though these boats like to hold water in the front belly esp when sitting on a trailer on flat ground

Comment

They didn't have them from the factory in that age group. And there are limber holes that allow the water to drain to the stern but it does have to be pretty nose high to do it.
      Boatless at this time

A veteran is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America," for an amount of "up to and including their life."

Comment

Where do you have it drain to? Probably a dumb question. If I were to add one, where whould I route the drain hose?

Comment

if you are in the cuddy looking at the step/door it comes out of floor up along wall over to the side of the boat into a thru hull fitting.... looks almost factory but i dont think it is....

Comment

Do you have pictures Max? I would like to see what you are talking about. I can partially visualize it, but pictures would help alot! Thanks.

Comment

I know the 88s and 89s sat bow low in their slips, so the water ran forward.. So, on the earlier models, a forward bilge was important.

Comment

Working...
              X