1988 Trophy 2450-gctid393013

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1988 Trophy 2450-gctid393013

Any idea where I can find an owners manual for this boat? I lost mine a coupl eyears ago and would like to replace it. Thanks for your help.

mailto:[email protected]

I got a manual for my bayliner from this guy

he emailed me pdf files

hope this works for you

Comment

Thank you for your help, Ken. I tried to contact Bayliner for one and they tell me that Trophy never made a 2450 in 1988. Makes me wonder why I have one. It resembles the Trophy Offshore 2460, complete with the hard top, but I have some upgrades apparently. I have a 2-burner stove, an ice box, a sink and a full swim platform on the back. The photos of the Offshore I have seen don't include these. This boat was clearly set up for fishing. It includes 2 live wells. Do you have any other thoughts? I greatly appreciate your assistance.

Comment

Sorry for the wrong name, Seademon. Eye-head coordination is a little slow this morning. I did send an email to Ken. Thanks again.

seadaemon wrote:
        mailto:[email protected]

I got a manual for my bayliner from this guy

he emailed me pdf files

hope this works for you

Comment

You probably have a 2460 with the stove as an option. I have an 88 2160 check out my album to see if it is the same except for the stove. Sometimes referred to as a 2159. In the owners forum there is a 2459 sectio check it out.

Comment

Keep us posted. I cannot find one for my 1992 2002 WA. Everyone points me to trophy website and that only goes to 99' and they are only the supplements.

Comment

I sent an email to Bayliner. After some exchanges, I confirmed that I have a 2460 Trophy Offshore. Ironically, the decal on the boat says 2450...don't know what that's about. They also provided me with a downloadable Owners Manual in .pdf format. I would suggest you try them.

Thanks to all for your help.

Comment

To Resqme49, here is the email addres of the person I spoke with. She was great.

[email protected]

Good luck.

Comment

Working...
                X