Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pau Hana wrote:
    Don't go there!!!!!
    If you look around the country, there are a lot of mysterious fires at marinas.

My buddy in Florida tells me there are a lot of "accidental" truck launchings there.

Comment

Does one really want to expose onesself to the misery of the claims cattle prod?

In the market, claims are examined extremely closely for any hint of fraud....

Comment

Pau Hana wrote:
        Does one really want to expose onesself to the misery of the claims cattle prod?

In the market, claims are examined extremely closely for any hint of fraud....
        +1. The first thing the IBC of Canada recommends on a total loss is a credit check of the insured. The stats that they produce is shocking, funny and scary. Insurance companies are great on stats as you well know.

Ken
        300SD all options sold.

Comment

I received my first offer on trade of $25K

Comment

Iproff wrote:
            +1. The first thing the IBC of Canada recommends on a total loss is a credit check of the insured. The stats that they produce is shocking, funny and scary. Insurance companies are great on stats as you well know.

Ken
            Indeed.

Comment

tleavit wrote:
              Push harder.

Comment

tleavit wrote:
                I'll give you $26k.

Comment

It's a crummy situation to be in, but that's what happens when you try to trade/sell something only a few years old. Especially if you have one of them 10year boat loans. You won't have "equity" in the boat probaly until the boat is paid off.

I know how you feel though, I bought a house in Arizona back in 2007 for $315k, job relocation required me to sell it in 2010. It sold for $132k. I put $60k cash down on the house so I wouldn't have to pay pmi, all gone. But, at least I was able to shortsale it, can't do that on boats. You won't lose as much as I did though.

Comment

Working...
                  X