Thanks everyone!-gctid762164

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks everyone!-gctid762164

Just wanted to shout out to everybody who has helped gut my boat under control, mechanically speaking.

For the first time in a while, I launched, started up and went for a 4 hour cruise with no hiccups whatsoever. It's been a while coming!

The boys loved North Pender, the disc golf course and store, townsite etc is a gem. The pic is at a place called Medicine Beach, in Bedwell Harbour.

The dragonfly (2850 Bounty) is over their shoulders in the distance.

Chay

Attached files

The guys here are great! Wish more women posted..I get its a "GUY" thing..but talking drapes and flooring is more fun with men to me than women!

Comment

I didn't help, but when I saw you say Pender, I thought I'd brag a bit on my family history. :silly:

http://www.hopebayrising.com/history.html

Robert Corbett (from the article) was my great-great grandfather. My mother spent her early years on Pender, and I have great memories of visiting my grandparents every summer as a child. They lived above Port Washington then, and I spent many hours fishing off of the pier back int the early 80s.

So, congratulations on getting the boat sorted, and good choice for a destination!

Comment

Absolutely love that area!!
        Ted G
        The Great PNW

86 2850 Contessa SB
        Designers Edition
        Mercury 350 Mag
        290 Volvo DP

Comment

Working...
        X