DMCB (Doug) Sighting....-gctid391774

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DMCB (Doug) Sighting....-gctid391774

Today caught a glimpse of Shannon, Doug's (DMCB's) 3888 heading eastbound and entering Little Current in the North Channel. Was unable to tell if he was motoring on a single engine but the SeaNymph was safely being towed. Don't know where they might be overnighting, but we may be able to find them tomorrow and have a visit.

seems like just a few days ago he was telling us all goodbye for the summer. No grass growing under his feet, or barnacles on his hull either, I guess.
    1990 2755 - sold
    2005 275 - sold (now boatless)

Comment

Rick Kenyon wrote:
      seems like just a few days ago he was telling us all goodbye for the summer. No grass growing under his feet, or barnacles on his hull either, I guess.
      With Doug running on one engine, the barnacles pack up and move to faster boats.

Comment

How exciting!!! A Doug sighting,,,,,,,better even than an Elvis sighting

If ya find him,,,,pls give him a BIG Hello from Capt Sarah

Comment

Someone should plot it on a map somewhere...
          Custom CNC Design And Dash Panels

iBoatNW

1980 CHB Europa 42 Trawler- "Honey Badger"

Comment

LazyCrusr wrote:
            How exciting!!! A Doug sighting,,,,,,,better even than an Elvis sighting
            Strangely enough, the next post Spitfire was going to do was the part about how when he saw Doug, he was single engine motoring to not create too much wake so that it wouldn't capsize Elvis in his gee-tar boat.

http://baylinerownersclub.org/media/....JPG[/img]

Comment

Insteada wrote:
              Strangely enough, the next post Spitfire was going to do was the part about how when he saw Doug, he was single engine motoring to not create too much wake so that it wouldn't capsize Elvis in his gee-tar boat.
              Unlike Doug's boat, that guitar probably has wireless Internet :P

Comment

Well,,,,,,ya ask for Elvis, and he appears! What style too!

That was a real good one

Score a +1 from me!

too funny!

Sarah

Comment

Marc I would bet they were headed to the Bai Fine. Fishing is good there in June. If the Cruiser Net is up and running maybe try them on the radio and ask if they have their location.

Ken
                  300SD all options sold.

Comment

Go Aweigh2452 Administrator BOC is on his way up here, in fact should be here via cruise ship.. havent caught sight of him yet, but I am sure it was his ship that came out of the low laying cloud bank over the channel here when we dropped our crabpot this morning. Was kind of eerie, one minute nothing but gloomy clouds and rains, then an outline of a very large ship near us boring down the channel... he is off on an adventure for a few days, then will be back in town..

Comment

Had a nice visit with the crew of Spitfire today. Ken was right, we were headed to Baie Fine. Strong winds weere coming and I wanted to be there to fish.

That was a waste of time as fishing has been worst that bad.

In Little Current for short time and leaving for Killarney and maybe some better fishing. Meeting Steve and Vera on the 2nd or as weather permits.

Off line again until whenever.

Doug
                      Started boating 1955
                      Number of boats owned 32
                      Bayliners
                      3870 presently owned
                      Favorite boat. Toss up. 46' Chris Craft, 3870 Bayliner

Comment

Working...
                      X