2855 for sale-gctid756201

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2855 for sale-gctid756201

This one showed up again: http://westslope.craigslist.org/boa/5670307645.html. Saw it last fall - I guess it didn't sell. $20K seems a little steep for a 1995 that has been roasted out in the sun in dry storage at Lake Powell.

Ron Everson
    Ron Everson
    1975 Reinell 21' Cutty Cabin w/225 OMC
    1989 Bayliner 2755 Cierra Sunbridge w/460 OMC King Cobra

Yea I would say that is bit steep, people seem to rely to heavily on prices found on yachtworld and boattrader without realizing those boats are not selling!

However it does have low hours, looks rather clean, and includes the trailer I am assuming. Curious what the bilge looks like, what motor it has, and anything we cant see. We just recently sold our 97' 2855 without a trailer, dry kept, and a similar amount of hours here in VA for $12k so I think he is a bit high for the age but if the trailer is good, motor is good, I would play the used car salesman and suggest $12k to see where his negotiating number is floating at.

Comment

"Ron Everson" post=756201 wrote:
      This one showed up again: http://westslope.craigslist.org/boa/5670307645.html. Saw it last fall - I guess it didn't sell. $20K seems a little steep for a 1995 that has been roasted out in the sun in dry storage at Lake Powell.

Ron Everson
      So happens that 2855 caught my eye as well as I've been toying with moving up to a pocket cruiser that will still fit in my current slip (or maybe I'm just dreaming as my 642 is still pretty new and I'm actually quite happy with it). I'm toying with heading up to Lake Powell this weekend to look at what seems to be a rare Bayliner 266 Discovery for sale there that's a 2012 with only 40+ hours on it.. So I may see if I can look at the 2855 as well while I'm there. But I agree the 2855 seems well overpriced and the 266, looks to be well overpriced too at $60K + $5K more for the trailer. But I'm in no hurry to buy, if ever. So if they sit unsold for long enough, who knows. Maybe they'll get more real on the price.

Comment

Working...
      X