Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

looking for ideas for cupboard storage on 2455-gctid389739

Hi all

I was wondering if anyone could help with ideas on storage on a 2001 2455, i seen some pics on here last year with small cupboards fitted round the exterior wall from the microwave round to the head, but can't seem to find them anymore.

So i would welcome any ideas.

Thanks

Robert

I think those were mine. Below is a link to pics of most of my 2455 mods. The cupboard were made by making a template from cardboard, then cut out of plywood. I then covered them with vinyl that has a light foam backing, glued into place with spray adhesive. The front covers are just vinyl with the edges folded and glued, snaps used to keep it in place. It was a simple two-hour project that gave us HUGE storage.

http://gallery.me.com/caalvarez#1016...lack&view=grid

Comment

crobertbailey wrote:
      Hi allI was wondering if anyone could help with ideas on storage on a 2001 2455, i seen some pics on here last year with small cupboards fitted round the exterior wall from the microwave round to the head, but can't seem to find them anymore.So i would welcome any ideas.ThanksRobert
      Hi Robert, I have a 2010 245 SB and I made a custom cupboard to store our coffee maker and assorted other galley items. Here are pictures:

http://baylinerownersclub.org/media/....jpg[/img]

http://baylinerownersclub.org/media/....jpg[/img]

Comment

Hi Robert,

I have a 2755, a little bigger boat than yours, however there was no cupboard space whatsoever. I built an additional cabinet on each side and used the molding off of the table to finish off the top of each so that it would appear as close as possible to stock. On the cabinet adjacent to the stove and sink, I built an inset an inch into the top and then hinged the top so that I could keep charts and other paperwork in there. I had to modify the V Berth. It now only sleeps one person.

There is a shelf in the cabinet under the microwave, which divides the top from the bottom and, because it was so deep, I blocked the top portion off half way through and put a cabinet door on the side. I use that rear portion to store clean underwear and clean sox.

Attached files [img]/media/kunena/attachments/vb/693598=28517-DSCF0436.jpg[/img] [img]/media/kunena/attachments/vb/693598=28518-DSCF0438.jpg[/img] [img]/media/kunena/attachments/vb/693598=28519-DSCF0439.jpg[/img]

Comment

[img]/media/kunena/attachments/vb/693645=28521-Shelving storage.jpg[/img] I'm planing to build more storage also. I found this pic of a different boat but like it. You get cubby hole storage and shelving on top.I've looked at SwampNut's photos and have already copied his swivel helm seat and LED strip lighting. Lots of great ideas for a 2455
          1988 3218
          Triple “O"
          Hino diesels

Seadoo Wake 170

Comment

Working...
          X