Lazycruiser-gctid388207

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lazycruiser-gctid388207

Sarah, You really received a lot of input to you post on the rude boater. I just read the entire respones and there were a lot of them we can all relate to. Thanks for the interesting post and its responses. This may not be proper way to do it, but I thank you. Gary
    GARCHAR
    1988 2655
    2009 Volvo Penta 5.7 300 hp DP F3s
    Twice Past Commodore
    Northwest Outboard Trailer Sailors, Eugene,OR

Well you're quite welcome!

But it's all of the thoughtful responses that it gathered from you guys that are the real value.

All the best!

Sarah

Comment

Garchar wrote:
      Sarah, You really received a lot of input to you post on the rude boater. I just read the entire responses and there were a lot of them we can all relate to. Thanks for the interesting post and its responses. This may not be proper way to do it, but I thank you. Gary
      Sarah hasn't posted a thread yet, that hasn't gotten 10 pages of responses.................:surr

.............................. I'm gonna see if she will start posting my questions for me.

Comment

Oh,,,,STOP IT

You're embarrassing me............

I am just clearly more clueless than the average boater/BOC'er

Comment

R&Jonthebay wrote:
          Sarah hasn't posted a thread yet, that hasn't gotten 10 pages of responses.................

.............................. I'm gonna see if she will start posting my questions for me.
          I was thinking the same thing!

That, or borrowing her Avatar image for a while!

Sarah, would that be OK with you?

2850Bounty

Pretty and Verbose Marine Mechanic

Rick E. Gresham, Oregon
          2850 Bounty Sedan Flybridge model
          Twin 280 HP 5.7's w/ Closed Cooling
          Volvo Penta DuoProp Drives
          Kohler 4 CZ Gen Set

Comment

R&Jonthebay wrote:
            Sarah hasn't posted a thread yet, that hasn't gotten 10 pages of responses.................:surr

Well....not to take anything away from the quality of her posts which by the way are good, she is one of the only females who posts, in a sea of males. This combined with the fact that her avitar shows she is easy on the eyes might have something to do with it

Comment

I agree, I think I'll use the Admirals' picture and see if the replies number in size.....:drama

Comment

Now I'm torn between Avatars and need your help!

2850Bounty

Rick E. Gresham, Oregon
                2850 Bounty Sedan Flybridge model
                Twin 280 HP 5.7's w/ Closed Cooling
                Volvo Penta DuoProp Drives
                Kohler 4 CZ Gen Set

Comment

2850Bounty wrote:
                  Now I'm torn between Avatars and need your help!

2850Bounty

NOW you're talkin' there Rick,,,,,,,Ashley is one cute little honey

Comment

All right Sarah. Let's do a little experiment. If it is indeed the picture that is doing it then maybe you should post a pic of Bud as your avatar and see if anyone responds then. If they do then we'll know for sure it's the quality of the threads and not some other superficial reason!:arr

Comment

how about this?

[img]/media/kunena/attachments/vb/691928=28391-imagesCAOIRTJ1.jpg[/img]

Comment

Now, now. My ex wife never even liked boating. Leave her out of this. :kidding

Comment

Sarah once referred to me as Bud in a reply.

I wasn't sure whether she meant it in the good way---like "Buddy"----or was calling me a BUTT UGLY DUDE.

Either way, she said it so nicely, I felt good for the rest of the day.

Comment

You guys are killin' me!

KILLIN' ME, I say.......

But making me laff too

And I would never call you a 'butt ugly dude' ,,,,ever

PS - BUD ran outta gas y'day,,,,had to paddle with my hands,,,,why isn't that tank bottomless?!?!

Luckily I was close to the boat,,,,what a dipschitt ops:

Comment

Sarah has 3 green thingys- that is her power to sway mens' minds....

BEWARE THE GREEN THINGYS!

Comment

Working...
                              X