Anyone have experience with DanaMarineProducts?-gctid387712

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone have experience with DanaMarineProducts?-gctid387712

This is a California based company that sells fabricated marine items both online and through dealers.

I ordered 4 swim platform SS brackets from the online store on 5/10/23 didn't hear anything about shipping and around 5/20 called them after no reply to my emails. I was informed that they were having "trouble" getting these from the manufacturer and I would receive a call from the owner. Still no return calls since then.

I would think that by now if they couldn't provide the items they would have to inform me? I could find these elsewhere but the 'Dana Marine price was outstanding, maybe too good to be true.

OK rant over,

Joe

Any of the membership based in Orange County/Riverside/Los Angeles should be able to take a road trip on your behalf and check things out......

Comment

That is an idea. I will try to call them on Monday and get to the bottom of it first.

thanks.

Joe

Comment

It turns out that the company I am dealing with is having a problem with getting these brackets- thanks to the economy the little shop that fabricated them for DanaMarine went out of business. DanaMarine is trying to do them in house now but are not tooled up to get them for me anytime soon. I decided to cancel my order and am trying to find a local guy to fabricate them for me.

I already have two struts SS and two short alum. brackets. If I can find someone to make two larger alum brackets I can always find 2 more SS struts. For my application the shorter brackets can go towards the middle and the two new longer ones can go towards the edges left and right.

Joe

Comment

Working...
        X