HELP,dont tell dad-gctid387159

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP,dont tell dad-gctid387159

Hello, I have told my told my dad ,I could replace the toilet on my boat,now, I can not locate the seacock valve to shut the water to toilet off,I have looked under the steps,like manuel states,and even raised the engine compartment,.I hate to ask dad to help,just to prove I can do it,so I am asking the experts,. I have a 1997 Bayliner 2655 boat. Thanks in advance

The 90 model 2655 I just sold, had the sea cock for the toilet under a small panel, under the front edge of the mattress in the aft bedroom.

Comment

Speakrdude wrote:
      The 90 model 2655 I just sold, had the sea cock for the toilet under a small panel, under the front edge of the mattress in the aft bedroom.
      Thanks I look there,

Comment

millie wrote:
        Hello, I have told my told my dad ,I could replace the toilet on my boat,now, I can not locate the seacock valve to shut the water to toilet off,I have looked under the steps,like manuel states,and even raised the engine compartment,.I hate to ask dad to help,just to prove I can do it,so I am asking the experts,. I have a 1997 Bayliner 2655 boat. Thanks in advance
        Should be under steps,might take another look.

Comment

mines a 93 but I think I remember seeing it under the engine

Comment

I had a 1997 2355 and the valve was under the steps slightly off to the starboard side.
            Custom CNC Design And Dash Panels

iBoatNW

1980 CHB Europa 42 Trawler- "Honey Badger"

Comment

Maybe your Dad knows you better than you think:-)

Comment

Working...
              X