Travel Cover for a 2355-gctid386636

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Travel Cover for a 2355-gctid386636

Does anyone make a travel cover for a 2355? There is one listed for my boat on Overton's but it doesn't have pictures so I don't know if it takes into account for the bow rail. My local boat shop said I would have to get one custom made.

My cover snaps onto the windshield and basicly uses the same snaps the bimini uses and is flat from the widshield to the top of the transom.
    1997 2355
    5.7 liter Alpha 1 Gen 2

Ladysmith Vancouver Island

Comment

Mike, I do have that cover also but where I keep my boat it's very windy and dusty. I can clean the boat and the next week the whole bow and sides are full of dirt.

I need something that covers the entire boat.

Comment

tank1023 wrote:
        Does anyone make a travel cover for a 2355? There is one listed for my boat on Overton's but it doesn't have pictures so I don't know if it takes into account for the bow rail. My local boat shop said I would have to get one custom made.
        Tank,

Check with boatcovers.com. I ordered a "custom cover" for my 235 earlier this year, the fit was great, all the reinforcing was in the perfect spot. Last week we had a very heavy driving rain, not one drop made it inside the boat. Have not had any dust get in either. I could not be happier. I also order the rope ratchet, makes pulling the rope securely easy!

I purchased the one made out of Prism material and added two vented support poles. It was about $400 less then having one made custom locally and arrived in about a week. The challenge they might have is your bimini top... I don't keep mine on when covered... just give them a call to discuss. The site states they have a custom pattern for a 1997 2350, don't see your boat...maybe they have a suggestion

http://www.boatcovers.com/Bayliner_C...roducts_id=933

Good luck

Comment

Found this on a quick web search..

http://boatcovers.iboats.com/Bayline...t_id=573831781

Comment

mdldgl wrote:
            Tank,

Check with boatcovers.com. I ordered a "custom cover" for my 235 earlier this year, the fit was great, all the reinforcing was in the perfect spot. Last week we had a very heavy driving rain, not one drop made it inside the boat. Have not had any dust get in either. I could not be happier. I also order the rope ratchet, makes pulling the rope securely easy!

I purchased the one made out of Prism material and added two vented support poles. It was about $400 less then having one made custom locally and arrived in about a week. The challenge they might have is your bimini top... I don't keep mine on when covered... just give them a call to discuss. The site states they have a custom pattern for a 1997 2350, don't see your boat...maybe they have a suggestion

http://www.boatcovers.com/Bayliner_C...roducts_id=933

Good luck
            Great info thanks!

I get nervouse on sites like iboats when they don't show your actual boat.

Comment

Working...
            X