Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bayliner Rendezvous @ Roche Harbor-gctid386077

Greetings,

it's that time of year again. Who's going to the rendezvous next weekend up at Roche? We'll be there along with some boating friends.

We're planning to be there- will be arriving late, late Friday or early Saturday morning...

Comment

If the weather's like last weekend, you're in for a treat.

Comment

We are out this year. Admiral is saving her days off for a longer trip in July.

Comment

Is it this coming weekend -- 1st, 2nd 3rd or "next" weekend? Given I live about 10mi from Roche I might bomb by to meet some of y'all. I'm assuming the pool is open now?
          Terry
          1999 Bayliner 3388
          Twin Cummins 4BTA
          Fisherman, Cruiser, Boaticus-enthusiasticus-maximus
          Member Royal Victoria Yacht Club

Comment

Today thru Sunday.

Comment

well..I was planning on making it to the rendezvous this yr but I got hit with some sort of stomach bug that sent me home from work today power chumming in the mens room and home...puking my guts up....so....I'm staying home this weekend instead of going to roche harbor.......sorry guys...I was really looking fwd to going and meeting up with every one.....although marsha wasn't quite ready for a trip like this ..I had a buddy of mine coming along with me.......

have a great time..take lots of pic's....no pic's..it didn't happen...

:arr arr

Comment

I could try to come on sunday from oak bay marina just need to figure out customs and where to land.

My wife & daughters would love a pool and amenities.Weather permitting of course...

Comment

Well, we're here. The weather is terrible, but we're having fun anyway.

Comment

Well, we WERE supposed to be in Roche this weekend....girlfriends daughter decided it was time to give birth. So, we're here on Whidbey Island instead, at the Naval Hospital........

Comment

http://www.islandcam.com/roche.html

Comment

Turns out the weather cooperated after all. A little rain on Friday morning but lots of sun after that.

Great event this year. Tons of BIG boats too.

Comment

Pau Hana wrote:
                          Well, we WERE supposed to be in Roche this weekend....girlfriends daughter decided it was time to give birth. So, we're here on Whidbey Island instead, at the Naval Hospital........
                          Likely story, we looked all over for you. The bar was empty ...

Comment

well...it's been crazy.....last week...we were planning on heading up to the rendezvous...I had planned on heading out friday morning and staying there till sunday afternoon.....well......thursday I got hit with this horrible stomach bug that had me sweating and mouth watering right after breakfast at work....then it came...I raced to the head and found the handicapped stall open..which was good cuz I slid in on my knees....now I know what those big bars are for in there....to hang on to while your blowing your socks up thru your intestines and nose....talk about ugly.....I was down the entire weekend.....

had to cancel my entire plans....I had a bud that was going to join me to go as my crew member since marsha is still not ready to get out there yet....but I had high hopes to go out there and have fun....meet some of you guys....maybe next yr...

Comment

seapuppy wrote:
                              well...it's been crazy.....last week...we were planning on heading up to the rendezvous...I had planned on heading out friday morning and staying there till sunday afternoon.....well......thursday I got hit with this horrible stomach bug that had me sweating and mouth watering right after breakfast at work....then it came...I raced to the head and found the handicapped stall open..which was good cuz I slid in on my knees....now I know what those big bars are for in there....to hang on to while your blowing your socks up thru your intestines and nose....talk about ugly.....I was down the entire weekend.....

had to cancel my entire plans....I had a bud that was going to join me to go as my crew member since marsha is still not ready to get out there yet....but I had high hopes to go out there and have fun....meet some of you guys....maybe next yr...

That's terrible...sorry to hear that you were sick. I've been there, done that, got the T-shirt and I can say it ain't pretty.

Hopefully you're back on your feet now.

Comment

Working...
                              X