Captain Sarah-gctid385886

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Captain Sarah-gctid385886

Terrible terrible weekend, Had to anchor next to a waterfall and listen to it run ALLLL night long.

[img]/media/kunena/attachments/vb/689420=28162-102_0009.jpg[/img]

[img]/media/kunena/attachments/vb/689420=28161-102_0010.jpg[/img]

[img]/media/kunena/attachments/vb/689420=28159-102_0013.jpg[/img]

[img]/media/kunena/attachments/vb/689420=28160-102_0012.jpg[/img]
    Boatless at this time

A veteran is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America," for an amount of "up to and including their life."

Man, you are vicious.......
    Captharv 2001 2452
    "When the draft of your boat exceeds the depth of water, you are aground"

Comment

tough day for me too

1st 2 pics.... saturday at the sandheads looking out at Georgia straight,

in the background are Valdez and Galianio islands

last 3 pics...yesturday on the dinghy at a little shoreline in Ladner B.C

Stellar weekend !!!!

how was your weekend Sarah ?

Attached files [img]/media/kunena/attachments/vb/689428=28163-P3210266.jpg[/img] [img]/media/kunena/attachments/vb/689428=28164-P3210285.jpg[/img] [img]/media/kunena/attachments/vb/689428=28166-P3220293.jpg[/img] [img]/media/kunena/attachments/vb/689428=28165-P3220318.jpg[/img] [img]/media/kunena/attachments/vb/689428=28167-P3220332.jpg[/img]

Comment

seadaemon wrote:
        tough day for me too

1st 2 pics.... saturday at the sandheads looking out at Georgia straight,

in the background are Valdez and Galianio islands

last 3 pics...yesturday on the dinghy at a little shoreline in Ladner B.C

Stellar weekend !!!!

how was your weekend Sarah ?
        Man.... you really need to wash your feet once in a while

Comment

This is what i woke up to on May 19, 2012 @ Brockville On. Canada

[img]/media/kunena/attachments/vb/689470=28176-McCoyDawnBoats-L.jpg[/img]
          Roy Letts, Brockville On. Canada
          1992 Bayliner 2556 Ciera
          MerCruiser 5.7, Alpha 1, Gen 2

Comment

I don't see ONE fishin line in the water...must be a mirage!

Comment

Those are some nasty feet!

Nice pics guys,,,,,very nice!

MY weekend was just a little short of spectacular - had the water been warm enuff for swimming, woulda been perfect! It started Thursday morning when I went over to Burlington to pick up someone at the airport! Forecast for '1 foot waves' was pretty wide of the mark - those turkeys. Well I had my windows washed a few times on the way over, those 1 footers closer to 3 feeters Was fun, and not scary at all - we had 5 of us and spirits were adventureous, not scared schittless ops:

A fun time for sure! Thanks for sharing the pics & starting the thread,,,,,,and oh but you poor guy with those obnoxious waterfalls running all night long!

Sarah,,,,,,,who burned a lot of gas this weekend

Comment

Looks like a nice place to anchor.

We had to settle for a view of MT Rainer all weekend but had 48 or so other of our fellow club boats at the dock with us.

Ate well all weekend including fresh dug clams from the local beach. New clam rake may have worked well but so easy digging with clam with every scratch it was not a fair test. You almost could kick the gravel and get a clam.

Even went dancing at the local town hall, who had a live band and was selling beer and such to raise money to keep the docks and facilities of the little marina we were all staying at open and in good repair. Danced till 11 PM then got ride back to the dock provided by the hall for all the boaters.

Did a little more dancing on the dock on Sunday but I think the young kids and grand kids of many of the families did more dancing then us adults. I got a kick out of watching the kids dance including one grand child of maybe 12 being taught by grandma how to dance for her first time.

This morning I got into my club uniform for our own salute to our troops past and present including speech, laying of wreath and singing by the whole group of patriotic songs all in thanks to those who served.

Had a good run home this morning with a nice following wind pushing us home.

Our boats is now all put away back in her stall and we are sitting back relaxing for the evening, though I look out my window and think maybe I should mow the yard before someone complains. Oh well we do not have a home owners association so what can they do?

Just a couple more weeks till we head out with the yacht club again for another weekend of food, drink and good company while sleeping and relaxing on the boat

Theme for the next cruise is 50 years ago. This is the amount of years our First Mates organization in our club has been in existance. We are to prepare foods of 50 years ago for a dock party. The First Mates will also be driving the boats to the cruise.

The next few weeks wil I know go to slow.

Comment

Roy 2556 wrote:
                  This is what i woke up to on May 19, 2012 @ Brockville On. Canada

http://baylinerownersclub.org/media/....jpg[/img]
                  Brockville is a great area for some scenery. Beautiful water up that way

Comment

Alaskanmutt.. Where is that ? Looks like a lot of snow still in the sound. We haven't been out yet, maybe not until mid june before we make it.
                    Larry and Susie
                    1992 2452 350 MAG ALASKA
                    1990 14' Johnsen/25 hp Evinrude FLORIDA

Comment

That is Culross bay, northern end of Culross Island,

We had to suffer through fresh caught beer abd old Bay seasoning cooked Spot shrimp too. With the margarita in a bag, it was just plain horrible, I suffered greatly, but I only burned 20 gallons of fuel or so.
                      Boatless at this time

A veteran is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America," for an amount of "up to and including their life."

Comment

Alaskanmutt wrote:
                        That is Culross bay, northern end of Culross Island,

We had to suffer through fresh caught beer abd old Bay seasoning cooked Spot shrimp too. With the margarita in a bag, it was just plain horrible, I suffered greatly, but I only burned 20 gallons of fuel or so.
                        next time take me with You .i can suffer this longer than You

Comment

Yup, homemade shrimp creole made with 80 or so of these for Memorial day dinner sucks too, sorry people I'll invite you next year.

[img]/media/kunena/attachments/vb/689557=28182-P1000550.JPG[/img]
                          Boatless at this time

Comment

This is how I got tortured yesterday. I was had to look at this for hours as I was forced at gun point to drink home made pale ale. Life sucks!

[img]/media/kunena/attachments/vb/689561=28183-579735_3873884002521_1615836598_n.jpg[/img]

Comment

I really envy you people. I got stuck in Singapore last week and had to hang out drinking beer for three days on a 116 foot Azimuth. (I can't afford wine in Singapore.) I really missed my Bayliner.

Comment

Working...
                              X