gas prices-gctid385698

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

gas prices-gctid385698

gas prices in prince edward island , canada today is $1.24 a litre . marinas can charge a small premium of approx 5%. what is it in your area? $4.71 a us gallon my american friends.:greedy_dollars:

it was 1.50/ L on saturday here in Vancoouver BC. The highest prices in Canada.

Comment

seawise wrote:
      it was 1.50/ L on saturday here in Vancoouver BC. The highest prices in Canada.
      Captains Cove in Ladner BC was 1.55/L on Saterday...... THE highest price in Canada ???
      1992 4588
      Sea Nile

Seadoo Wake 170

Comment

If you're a card carrying member of BoatUS, their website provides a list of marinas throughout the United States that will give you a 10% discount on fuel. I know there are several on the California Delta where I spend most of my time. I don't know about Canada.

Comment

MikeRoss wrote:
          If you're a card carrying member of BoatUS, their website provides a list of marinas throughout the United States that will give you a 10% discount on fuel. I know there are several on the California Delta where I spend most of my time. I don't know about Canada.
          we cant get that discount here in Alaska.. our dock price is 4.52... our pump prices just jumped 20 cents within a 12hr period.. its now 4.62 as of this morning..

Comment

RinnyBeth wrote:
            we cant get that discount here in Alaska.. our dock price is 4.52... our pump prices just jumped 20 cents within a 12hr period.. its now 4.62 as of this morning..
            I will take 4.62 per gallon over 5.70 all day!

Comment

1.55 a liter at one marine by me and 1.50 at the other. The price of gas and what we spend is the cheapest part of boating.

If your boating experience is based on fuel costs sell the boat and take up golf.

Ken
              300SD all options sold.

Comment

I paid $5.68 per gallon at the Oakland, CA fuel dock last week. I was surprised it was so low.

Comment

seawise wrote:
                  I will take 4.62 per gallon over 5.70 all day!
                  When we first took the boat out to play, we grabbed my mom and she got us tax free.. even with that, it was well over 900 to fill the boats tanks... and in the end mom spent the weekend on the boat with us fishing and vegging out.. she didnt care to much when we caught a salmon and whacked it over the head.. got stink eye

Comment

Iproff wrote:
                    1.55 a liter at one marine by me and 1.50 at the other. The price of gas and what we spend is the cheapest part of boating.

If your boating experience is based on fuel costs sell the boat and take up golf.

Ken
                    This is true Ken.

I just spent 1000 dollars on parts for my boat and did the labor myself. Fuel is definitely not on the top of the list for boat budget.

Comment

I paid $4.59 yesterday at the fuel dock....price on land is $3.69........

Comment

It is quite interesting to see the differences in price depending where you are and depending what state taxation regimes are at play. Here is one that is consistently good but you have to be in Port Isabel Texas - bottom right on page - currently $3.19 but then again I happen to take diesel

http://aglca.waterwayguide.com/fuel-pricing?area=ug

Comment

Iproff wrote:

Ken
                          Just how is fuel the cheapest part of boating? for me it was by far the most expensive part of it, the next closest expense was dockage and that was 7 to 8 thousand cheaper a year. Of course when I was boating I averaged anywhere from 180 to 200 hours a year.
                          Dave
                          2004 Bayliner 305(twin 220hp Bravo II drives)
                          2008 Yamaha FX Cruiser
                          2012 Yamaha FX Cruiser HO
                          http://baylinerownersclub.org/galler...2_itemId=11187

Comment

On the right coast it's $4.30 / gal for mid-range gas and $4.19 / gal for Diesel. ( $1.13 / L and $1.10 / L for our BC readers.

(Upper Chesapeake Bay)
                            Yep, my 4588 Bayliner IS my happy place :whistle:

Comment

The days of scrounging up enough cash for a five gallon jug of gas to go for a couple of skis are long gone. Nowadays I just top er up and hit the lake without looking at the total. But I know it's $1.42 per liter for mid grade gas here in northern BC

Comment

Working...
                              X