• Show
Clear All

• Mocoondo
    replied
    Are those the before or the after pics?

Leave a comment:

• Jeffw
    replied
    I just picked up my boat today from getting the same work done by my prop shop. $200 cash, but no Trilux, just sanding, masking, primer and Mercury Phantom Black. If I had decals, it would look new...

Leave a comment:

• 88fourwinns
    replied
    I do mine myself now, I put 3 coats of Primicon and 2 coats of Trilux, still got some growth but better than when the yard used to put a quick coat on it which didn't even last half the season. I found that brushing it on gives a much better result, I spray only in the areas where I can't reach with the brush.

Leave a comment:

• Go Aweigh2452
    replied
    You got a good deal and she looks ready for next season...

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    That's a great price! That type of service would cost upwards of $400 around here.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Money well spent. $275.00 in my part of the world won't buy an oil change.:surr

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Nice. You have to stay on top of those B3's. Dont ask how I know...:livid:

Leave a comment:

Guest started a topic Look what $275 can do for your outdrive-gctid345556

Look what $275 can do for your outdrive-gctid345556

Decided to have my somewhat corroded BIII outdrive cleaned up and refinished with Trilux 33 to address the moderate corrosion issues and provide a barrier against the "stuff" that grows on it every season. My marine service company did the job as part of my off season outdrive service and charged $275 for the clean up, primer and 2 coats of Trilux. I'm a happy boater!

[img]/media/kunena/attachments/vb/648221=23914-Photo01041137.jpg[/img]

[img]/media/kunena/attachments/vb/648221=23915-Photo01181200.jpg[/img]

[img]/media/kunena/attachments/vb/648221=23916-Photo01181201.jpg[/img] Attached files [img]/media/kunena/attachments/vb/648221=23913-Photo01041138_1.jpg[/img]
Working...
X