Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stock Prop??-gctid382797

Hi,

Anyone know the stock prop size on 1993 Ciera 2655 Mercruiser 5.0L LX? Thanks.

The stock prop that came on my 1995 2655 5.0LX was 15" pitch aluminum boats are practically the same boat in every way. I have that prop in my basement if you need one.
    Port: Sassafras River Georgetown, MD Bayliner 2000 2855 7.4

http://www.chart.state.md.us/video/v...50fa36c4235c0a

Comment

msd58 wrote:
      The stock prop that came on my 1995 2655 5.0LX was 15" pitch aluminum boats are practically the same boat in every way. I have that prop in my basement if you need one.
      How was your performance with the stock prop with the 5.0. I have the same setup and it seems really underpowered.

Comment

Performance was good. No real complaints. A little slow outta the hole maybe. I went to SS prop that had the vent holes like the bass boat props do. Never looked back
        Port: Sassafras River Georgetown, MD Bayliner 2000 2855 7.4

http://www.chart.state.md.us/video/v...50fa36c4235c0a

Comment

I have to run about 3800-4200 rpm to stay on plane. 3800 I run about 25mph. Just wondering if this is about what everyone else was seeing. Also do you remember what size prop you replace your stock one with? This is my first big boat so maybe I'm expecting to much.

Comment

msd58 wrote:
            The reason I am asking is I bought a 15" x 17" prop as a spare and I don't know if that is what is on my boat now. The stock prop on my boat works great but I didn't have a spare so I bought this one to at least get me home. My stock prop (which I have no idea what its size is) gives me 37 mph at 4500 rpm and 24 mph at 3200 rpm. I was just wondering how close to stock the 17 x 17 is. Thanks for your replies.

Comment

The stock prop is a 15.25 x 15p I'm pretty sure. Sounds like your getting much better performance than I am.

Comment

I thought in 1993 it was 14.5 x 17.

If you get the numbers off the hub of the prop you can look it up on line to see for sure what it on there now.
                Phil, Vicky, Ashleigh & Sydney
                1998 3055 Ciera
                (yes, a 1998)
                Previous boat: 1993 3055
                Dream boat: 70' Azimut or Astondoa 72
                Sea Doo XP
                Sea Doo GTI SE
                Life is short. Boats are cool.
                The family that plays together stays together.
                Vice Commodore: Bellevue Yacht Club

Comment

Working...
                X