coleman dinghy at costco for good price-gctid382066

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

coleman dinghy at costco for good price-gctid382066

I was at costco yesterday and I saw a inflatable there. It looks like a zodiac 3 people and a 6hp motor max. 8footer or so with an aluminum floorIboats sells this boat for $800 costco has it for $499 I thought it was a good dealwith for some one who needs a smaller one or cant afford a larger one.I am thinking of getting one my self.

[img]/media/kunena/attachments/vb/685572=27677-coleman_900xs_8.jpg[/img]
    1989 Avanti 3450 Sunbridge
    twin 454's
    MV Mar-Y-Sol
    1979 Bayliner Conquest 3150 hardtop ocean express.
    Twin chevy 350's inboard
    Ben- Jamin
    spokane Washington

yachtman wrote:
    I was at costco yesterday and I saw a inflatable there. It looks like a zodiac 3 people and a 6hp motor max. 8footer or so with an aluminum floorIboats sells this boat for $800 costco has it for $499 I thought it was a good dealwith for some one who needs a smaller one or cant afford a larger one.I am thinking of getting one my self.

http://baylinerownersclub.org/media/....jpg[/img]
    That is where I bought mine 3 years ago, cannot beat the price.
    Pat says: DO-IT-RIGHT THE FIRST TIME!

Bayliner 3870 "ALASKA33)
    Twin 350 GM power
    Located in Seward, AK
    Retired marine surveyor

Comment

I was hoping to find it on the costco online store but i didnt see it. It appears to only be available in store. Like i said I might have to buy one and I dont even need it.
      twin 454's
      MV Mar-Y-Sol
      Twin chevy 350's inboard
      Ben- Jamin
      spokane Washington

Comment

Looks interesting, is that just a PVC tube though? The aluminum floor is a big improvement but the tubes look uber-cheap.

There was a dinghy that was recommended on ebay which was quite inexpensive, does anyone remember which one that was?

Comment

ishiboo wrote:
          Looks interesting, is that just a PVC tube though? The aluminum floor is a big improvement but the tubes look uber-cheap.

There was a dinghy that was recommended on ebay which was quite inexpensive, does anyone remember which one that was?
          The costco dingy I bought cas called SEABO, same as the coleman, I saw the coleman version at Bj's wholesale in Jacksonville FL.

For the money don't knock it, if you want alum floors, get you wallet out. I like my dingy, it surves the purpose.

Bayliner 3870 "ALASKA33)
          Twin 350 GM power
          Located in Seward, AK
          Retired marine surveyor

Comment

ishiboo wrote:

It is a pvc dinghy just like most zodiacs are pvc. It has a 3 chamber tube. It is a quality boat not just a rubber raft.
            twin 454's
            MV Mar-Y-Sol
            Twin chevy 350's inboard
            Ben- Jamin
            spokane Washington

Comment

yachtman wrote:
              It is a pvc dinghy just like most zodiacs are pvc. It has a 3 chamber tube. It is a quality boat not just a rubber raft.
              Sorry I meant vinyl I guess like the standard inflatables (vs the quality PVC or better Hypalon inflatables...) that answers it thank you

Comment

ishiboo wrote:
                Baltik

http://stores.ebay.com/affordableinflatable
                Simo
                2002 2855 350MPI Bravo III on Lake Champlain -> SOLD!
                Downsized to a couple of kayaks for now.

Comment

Call a Costco store and see if they have one or if you can order one.

Bayliner 3870 "ALASKA33)
                  Twin 350 GM power
                  Located in Seward, AK
                  Retired marine surveyor

Comment

Just saw a hard plastic molded dinghy at WM for only $600, it was pretty big. Didn't measure, but I'd say 12 feet easy.

Comment

Those rear handles are exactly in the WRONG place if you are thinking of mounting it on a davit. Just saying.
                      Tally and Vicki
                      "Wickus" Meridian 341
                      MMSI 338014939

Comment

Working...
                      X