No announcement yet.

Corinthian Carpets vs. Stock-gctid381139

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I did the cheap Berber last year to see how it'd fit, the templating process was a pain - actually had my girlfriend do it, and all the carpets turned out perfect. I did interior and exterior. This year, I'll be replacing the exterior with the same stuff Nehalennia went with, which went up from $8.75 to $9.75 between this year and last

Comment

Mine (on page 1 of this thread) is the driftwood berber...the "cheap" stuff. Couldn't be happier with it, and I think the total price for all 5 pieces was less than $300. $275 if I recall correctly.
      2003 Bayliner 305 - SOLD!
      Twin 5.7L, Carb'd, 445 hours
      Bravo II drives
      Closed-cooling

Comment

cwiert wrote:
        Mine (on page 1 of this thread) is the driftwood berber...the "cheap" stuff. Couldn't be happier with it, and I think the total price for all 5 pieces was less than $300. $275 if I recall correctly.
        Yup... didn't mean "cheap", just the most economical. It's good quality, nothing wrong with my outside carpet, just want the blue soft stuff

Comment

ishiboo wrote:
          Yup... didn't mean "cheap", just the most economical. It's good quality, nothing wrong with my outside carpet, just want the blue soft stuff
          No worries. I knew what you meant.
          2003 Bayliner 305 - SOLD!
          Twin 5.7L, Carb'd, 445 hours
          Bravo II drives
          Closed-cooling

Comment

[img]/media/kunena/attachments/vb/685270=27655-photo 4.JPG[/img]

[img]/media/kunena/attachments/vb/685270=27656-photo 3.JPG[/img]

[img]/media/kunena/attachments/vb/685270=27657-photo 1.JPG[/img]i just got mine from corinthian as well. i went with this teak replica carpet, its different but pretty cool. the set in the pictures are going horizontal, when i called and complained of the lines going the wrong direction, they sent me a whole new set out right away. i havent put the snaps in either but should be easy.

Comment

Todd - I am very interested in getting a carpet for my swim platform. How do you find that yours works for you? Is it easy to maintain? Do you leave it out there all of the time? Love to read your thoughts on it - your's looks great.

Comment

I replaced mine on the 3055 4 years ago. Great price, looks, over A++ product. Highly recommend. Biohazard I think my price $450 all in when I did mine.

Comment

wow that teak really looks great, going to need to order that next. Beautiful and sounds like good prices and company to deal with.

Comment

wfarr wrote:
                    Todd - I am very interested in getting a carpet for my swim platform. How do you find that yours works for you? Is it easy to maintain? Do you leave it out there all of the time? Love to read your thoughts on it - your's looks great.
                    I like it, but don't run with it, it will get very wet. Other than that It's been really nice.

Comment

I'm not Todd and I don't play him on TV, but we had a carpeted swim platform on a previous boat. I miss it, though I do have a big rectangular carpet on the current boat by the door. It covers about 2/3 of the width.

It was nice to have it fully carpeted. On some boats it does get wet when you come off plane. We always left it out, and the admiral liked laying on it in the summer sun while it was cool and wet. In winter we'd try to make sure it didn't get wet.

Comment

SwampNut wrote:
                        I'm not Todd and I don't play him on TV, but we had a carpeted swim platform on a previous boat. I miss it, though I do have a big rectangular carpet on the current boat by the door. It covers about 2/3 of the width.

It was nice to have it fully carpeted. On some boats it does get wet when you come off plane. We always left it out, and the admiral liked laying on it in the summer sun while it was cool and wet. In winter we'd try to make sure it didn't get wet.
                        Yeah but you're in AZ where the sun would dry it out in 4 minutes I'm sure :-). I could get it wet in August and would take until the end of Sept...........to dry out. Kidding, but I just roll them up before we head out. Also we're in saltwater so that's no good on these carpets.

Comment

Haha, well you do have a point on the heat and all. We've left ours out in the ocean, and the salt washed out just fine.

Comment

Richey Rich wrote:

http://baylinerownersclub.org/media/....JPG[/img]

http://baylinerownersclub.org/media/....JPG[/img]

http://baylinerownersclub.org/media/....JPG[/img]i just got mine from corinthian as well. i went with this teak replica carpet, its different but pretty cool. the set in the pictures are going horizontal, when i called and complained of the lines going the wrong direction, they sent me a whole new set out right away. i havent put the snaps in either but should be easy.
                            Thats kinda cool!Joey
                            2007 Discovery 246
                            5.0L MPI BRAVO III
                            The "BAY-BEA"

Comment

Nehalennia wrote:
                              IMO Corithian is great. I love mine! I replaced them last spring.

Nice table Todd!

Comment

Working...
                              X