Quit playing with your dinghy...-gctid379466

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quit playing with your dinghy...-gctid379466

1st outing of the new dinghy, everything worked pretty well.

Arrrggg

fat guy little boat

something tells me this is going to work out well

Looking good Ryan!!!
    Doug ;}
    MMSI: 338068776
    "Go Aweigh to" Photos < click on red letters... 2001 Bayliner 2452 w/6.2 HO (paid for)

sigpic

Comment

Go Aweigh2452 wrote:
      Looking good Ryan!!!
      yep, and little girl is just beautiful !!

lucky YOU

Sarah

Comment

Safety first - remember to wear your life jacket :surr
        Two C's 1990 3888 MY, 175 Hinos, Hurth 630 Trannys
        Past Commodore Emerald Rose Yacht Club
        Member International Order of the Blue Gavel
        MMSI: 338030604

Comment

There is something special about fathers with their little daughters. I had two. Now they are all grown up. Man, I miss those days. Enjoy every moment; the time will pass way too fast.

Comment

Is that an old 6? I'll bet that inflatable goes along pretty good with it.

Comment

My daughter began her boating career at 2 months. That was 30 years ago. This weekend will be my new granddaughters' first boat trip on grandpa's boat. She is almost 2 months. I bought her her first life jacket yesterday.The circle of life...

[img]/media/kunena/attachments/vb/682998=27460-Violet.jpg[/img]Little Violet

Comment

Looks good Ryan, how's the stability? How would it do with you and me in it? Your problems with Aquamarine have me thinking Baltik. If you had a do-over...???
                Jeff & Tara
                (And Ginger too)
                Lake Havasu City, AZ

2000 Bayliner 3388
                "GetAway"
                Cummins 4bta 250s

In memory of Shadow, the best boat dog ever. Rest in peace, girl. July 2, 2010

Comment

Ryan ..... mate, I cannot see your daugther in the last photo. Did she make use of the vest (very well done having it on her) and slip over board?

Wow the distance between the berths at your marina are massive. With ours, being 15 metre berths, I believe I have half a boat length, for and astern, when I turn to berth. I always have heart in throat, continually looking forward and astern, to see how I am going. Your marina, seems so much easier and less stressful.

Find that girl

Cheers

Comment

I don't know but I kinda like playing with my dinghy.
                    Rick Grew

1981 Carver 3007 Aft Cabin

2004 Past Commodore
                    West River Yacht & Cruising Club
                    www.wrycc.com

Comment

Ryan,

got a pic of where you put your davits pads?
                      Doug
                      Hanging Loose
                      98 Carver 350 Mariner
                      2013-
                      KRUSTY KRAB
                      2001 305
                      5.7 BII
                      2006-2013

Comment

She gets her looks from her mom obviously I did have my life jacket in the dinghy with throwable, I took it off we were just going for a little puttputt around the dock fingers, until she started yelling FASTER DADY FASTER! It was pretty good, she couldnt stop giggling and now claims it as her boat. She has been an avid boater since about 8 weeks old Still gota work on her holding on, she wanted to sit up on the bench chair, but I made her sit down and hold the straps. We will work on that this weekend some more, maybe even do a little exploring in the old mississippi back waters. I will need to harass my guide john for some directions

Stability is good, for a dinghy, shes 10' long so theres a good amount of room. The admiral and myself took it out and I showed her how the engine works and all that stuff so she can use it when she wants. We couldnt get on plane with the 2 of us, but just me and the kid got on plane np, it was actually easier with her onboard because of some weight in the front.

Jeff I would probably do it again, but ensure they send me the documents right away when I orderd it. Others have ordered from them and had no issues getting documents, I of course did but thats my usual luck. The aluminum floor is pretty hard to beat, and the weight raiting at 1100lbs is excellent, especially for us since we plan on fishing and using the dinghy alot. We will see how it holds up over this summers abuse though.

I have another post where I put up pics of the pads and all the other stuff I glued to it, its in tech discussion "snap davit pre-install". I posted some pics last night for you guys http://www.baylinerownersclub.org/fo...d=1#post683057

Oh and thats a GENUINE 1984 evinrude 8hp, it runs perfect.

Comment

The tubes look a little bit wrinkled. I think they could use more air.

Comment

Working...
                          X