this summer(39)s boating trip-gctid374185

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this summer(39)s boating trip-gctid374185

Leaving georgian bay june 2 and doing the trent severn to trenton,then down to the thousand island.The St Lawrence to Montreal.The Ottawa river,plan is to be in Ottawa july 1,then head back home down the Rideau.the trent to Simcoe. Back to work august [email protected] in Barrie then back to Georoian Bay august 15
    1984 3870 bayliner

oldcrow wrote:
    Leaving georgian bay june 2 and doing the trent severn to trenton,then down to the thousand island.The St Lawrence to Montreal.The Ottawa river,plan is to be in Ottawa july 1,then head back home down the Rideau.the trent to Simcoe. Back to work august [email protected] in Barrie then back to Georoian Bay august 15
    Stop into Crysler Park Marina Marker 72 on your way to Montreal, great location and people and I will even treat you to a cold one. The Ottawa River behind Parliment Hill or docking on the Rideau Canal beside the Arts Center (1 block from Parliment Hill) is a great place to be July 1

Comment

Ottawa was a beatiful city in 1971 when I was there last...... enjoy the trip.....

Comment

That all sounds TERRIFIC

I was just in Montreal, at one of the locks too and it was one of those really warm days.

It looks really inviting to me to try that.

Someday maybe

Have a wonderful trip!

All the best

Sarah

Comment

So I won't see you in the Killarney area this summer eh?

Doug
          Started boating 1955
          Number of boats owned 32
          Bayliners
          3870 presently owned
          Favorite boat. Toss up. 46' Chris Craft, 3870 Bayliner

Comment

oldcrow wrote:
            Sounds like great trip, maybe i will see you in Ottawa, we are planning to be there for July 1 as well. We will be going round trip via the Rideau Canal.

Comment

I've been told that the Canadian lock system is much more expensive than the US system.

In terms of dollars, i don't know what this means exactly,,,,,,but I guess that you should be prepared.

Comment

That's a great trip to take OC. If you haven't done it before, you'll love it.

I won't get to the Thousand Islands before about Aug 3. I'll have to meet you another time.

Comment

crowder.dr thanks for the info,hope to see you on the way.

lazycrusr $680.00 for over night at any federal parks and all the locks in canada.

dmcb next summer going north

whiskywisard was looking forward to meeting you.Where do you keep your boat?
                  1984 3870 bayliner

Comment

Working...
                  X