Sunset cruise, anyone?-gctid373766

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sunset cruise, anyone?-gctid373766

Planning a sunset cruise in a couple weekends to host 6-8 people. We are on a decent size lake. The plan is to leave the dock about an hour before sunset, cruise down the lake at hull speed, serve up some drinks and finger food, then cruise back to the dock after sunset. This will be the first time we have entertained on the boat. Looking for tips, advice, and maybe a good drink recipe? Anything to make this fun! Thanks everybody!

Tip.... make sure everyone knows the "dos and don'ts" about the head!

Tip....enjoy.

Comment

Make sure that whatever foods you serve up are really easy to clean up

Comment

Usually a good brown liquor is good around sunset (Jack daniels or Black velvet crown royal) or maybe a vodka drink would be better depending on the food your going to serve.... It's hard to serve food while underway unless it's already prepared and ready to be served when you leave the marina...

I prefer to go a little earlier and anchor in a bay or at an island and cook some burgers/steaks on the grill while having drinks and watching the sunset and maybe head back well after dark ..... Nothing better than cruising at nite with some good friends...

Comment

while not on the fun side...make sure those you invite aboard know the basic safety regs...... life jackets are here....throwable is there.....one hand for yourself, one for the boat..... and my koozie is empty! (being cpt is good!)

Comment

Foods ive thought of consist of stuffed jalapenos, grilled shrimp, shrimp cocktail, or maybe something more simple like a couple assorted meat/cheese trays. Anyone care to add to my list of options? Whats a quick and easy finger food that can be prepared at the dock or at anchor.

Comment

Working...
            X