Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• captharv
    replied
    Do you have a spec on current drawn on DC?

For both TV and DVD operaton?

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    What type of inputs does it have? On Amazon it mentions USB input - any others, like composite or hdmi?

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Perfect I think I will order one tomorrow ... Thanks....

Leave a comment:

• Don9
    replied
    Abigayle III wrote:
    Can you get that unit in a 22" size??? I want to upgrade my tv this year to something bigger....
    http://"http://www.amazon.com/Widesc...e 22" version.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    I don't think they have any bigger AC/DC ones. At least I havent found one. I'm looking for something 22-24" w/ DVD for my boat. And the key is LED backlighting to be power efficient when on batteries. Sceptre makes a good one and so does Naxa, but they're both AC and I can get a 3 yr extended warranty on the Sceptre.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Can you get that unit in a 22" size??? I want to upgrade my tv this year to something bigger....

Leave a comment:

• dktool
    replied
    This is the same one I bought a few months back. I've used it in the motorhome as well as the boat with the sound connected to the mp3 input in the stereo.

So far, very happy with it, great picture quality.

Good Choice !

Leave a comment:

• Don9
    started a topic Ac/dc hdtv-gctid343902

Ac/dc hdtv-gctid343902

I picked up a low power AC/DC HDTV w/DVD and just wanted to say it works great and good price (~$215) if anyone is looking for one. Its the NAXA 19" LED HDTV with ATSC tuner, DVD and all the I/O you need. I'm using it in both my 245 and truck camper and connect it to the boat/camper sound system via AUX jack.

Attached files [img]/media/kunena/attachments/vb/646511=23793-41hhzifOXoL.jpg[/img]
Working...
X