Hi Everyone-gctid372297

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Everyone-gctid372297

Recently joined after lurking and reading for ages.

We own a 2001 2855 (285 type model) and are located in the UK on the Norfolk Broads. We have had the boat now for nearly 4 years and loved every moment of our boating life.

I have already learned so much from the people on here, so thanks already!

BOC has to one of the best places on the net to just read and digest all the masses of information about not only Bayliners but boating in general.

Welcome to the zoo.

When you get time, put your boat info in your signature so when questions come up, we don't have to ask a hundred questions about what you have before answering your questions...
    Doug ;}
    MMSI: 338068776
    "Go Aweigh to" Photos < click on red letters... 2001 Bayliner 2452 w/6.2 HO (paid for)

sigpic

Comment

How this?

Comment

looks good Welcome to BOC!

Comment

Go Aweigh2452 wrote:
          Welcome to the zoo.

When you get time, put your boat info in your signature so when questions come up, we don't have to ask a hundred questions about what you have before answering your questions...
          +1

Comment

Welcome,,,,,Wayne!

Enjoy the site!

Sarah

Comment

Thanks Sarah,

Oh its not Wayne by the way. I coach junior hockey (yup we do play it in the UK) my son who is now 19 once called me Gretzky on a training session years ago, I think there was a hint of sarcasm in it, and it kind of stuck.

Paul.

Comment

Working...
              X