Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Notes from our 2010 season.-gctid371438

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Notes from our 2010 season.-gctid371438

    And a few pictures.

    http://www.cdnbaylinerownersclub.com...catid=6&id=725

    Doug
    Started boating 1955
    Number of boats owned 32
    Bayliners
    2655
    2755
    2850
    3870 presently owned
    Favorite boat. Toss up. 46' Chris Craft, 3870 Bayliner

    #2
    A good read Doug, great photos as well. And we're honored to have been mentioned, memories for us that will last at least until we return to make new ones, thanks...
    Jeff & Tara
    (And Ginger too)
    Lake Havasu City, AZ

    2000 Bayliner 3388
    "GetAway"
    Cummins 4bta 250s

    In memory of Shadow, the best boat dog ever. Rest in peace, girl. July 2, 2010

    Comment


      #3
      [img]/media/kunena/attachments/vb/674915=26519-images.jpg[/img]Thanks for sharing, Doug

      Comment


        #4
        jeffw wrote:
        A good read Doug, great photos as well. And we're honored to have been mentioned, memories for us that will last at least until we return to make new ones, thanks...
        Someone who travels from Arizona to Ontario, Canada for a BOC meeting should be mentioned Jeff. And the one who ate the most fish should have that noted also.
        Started boating 1955
        Number of boats owned 32
        Bayliners
        2655
        2755
        2850
        3870 presently owned
        Favorite boat. Toss up. 46' Chris Craft, 3870 Bayliner

        Comment


          #5
          Great story, great pics...Thanks, Bud!

          Pam is making great headway now, and I think we have a mid-summer convention in the Chicago area next summer. Close enough for me; hopefully we'll meet you there?

          Comment


            #6
            That would be great Jim. Little Current would be the place. When you know the time, let me know. Great news about Pam. I have been following you on Facebook.

            Doug
            Started boating 1955
            Number of boats owned 32
            Bayliners
            2655
            2755
            2850
            3870 presently owned
            Favorite boat. Toss up. 46' Chris Craft, 3870 Bayliner

            Comment


              #7
              Great shots and narration, Doug. Hope to meet you up there someday, we have a few more years of that four letter word that starts with "W" before we can cast off.

              Keep living the life!

              -Ron and Jane

              Comment


                #8
                ronlord wrote:
                Great shots and narration, Doug. Hope to meet you up there someday, we have a few more years of that four letter word that starts with "W" before we can cast off.

                Keep living the life!

                -Ron and Jane
                Better hurry Ron, we are not getting any younger ya know.

                Doug
                Started boating 1955
                Number of boats owned 32
                Bayliners
                2655
                2755
                2850
                3870 presently owned
                Favorite boat. Toss up. 46' Chris Craft, 3870 Bayliner

                Comment


                  #9
                  ronlord wrote:
                  Great shots and narration, Doug. Hope to meet you up there someday, we have a few more years of that four letter word that starts with "W" before we can cast off.

                  Keep living the life!

                  -Ron and Jane
                  It's a long way for us to go by boat too, just as it is for you and Jane. We were lucky enough to have a great visit there in 2010. We drove up and ModMMax put us up aboard their lovely boat. It's a very nice (and big) aftcabin vessel. Alvin and Maureen even hosted a fishfry dinner, and Doug and Mona provided the fish. Jeff and tara came in by RV from AZ (not an uneventful trip either). Some of us got into our cups and paid for it the next day It really was a great visit.

                  This year again, work prevents us from taking the Tiara up there but we added a little aluminium fishing boat to the fleet and I plan on trailering it up, launching in either Little Current or Killarney and finding the BOCers wherever they are hiding.

                  Comment


                    #10
                    dmcb wrote:
                    Better hurry Ron, we are not getting any younger ya know.

                    Doug
                    I hear ya, Doug! Maybe I should buy some lottery tickets..

                    Comment


                      #11
                      whiskywizard wrote:
                      It's a long way for us to go by boat too, just as it is for you and Jane. We were lucky enough to have a great visit there in 2010. We drove up and ModMMax put us up aboard their lovely boat. It's a very nice (and big) aftcabin vessel. Alvin and Maureen even hosted a fishfry dinner, and Doug and Mona provided the fish. Jeff and tara came in by RV from AZ (not an uneventful trip either). Some of us got into our cups and paid for it the next day It really was a great visit.

                      This year again, work prevents us from taking the Tiara up there but we added a little aluminium fishing boat to the fleet and I plan on trailering it up, launching in either Little Current or Killarney and finding the BOCers wherever they are hiding.
                      Sounds awesome, Mike. Do you have any plans to travel to the 1000 islands this year? Jane and I have tentativley scratched that in for the last 2 weeks of August. Haven't been up since '08, one of our favorite playgrounds. We take the canal to Oswego then shoot across, about a 4-5 day trip for us to get to Cape Vincent.

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X