YESTERDAY was THE DAY!-gctid370911

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

YESTERDAY was THE DAY!-gctid370911

She got wet yesterday! Feels so good to be back in the water.Now I just need to marina to turn the water back on so I can wash/polish/wax the boat rub-rail up!

[img]/media/kunena/attachments/vb/674313=26386-IMG_20120413_110754.jpg[/img]

[img]/media/kunena/attachments/vb/674313=26387-IMG_20120413_110900.jpg[/img]

[img]/media/kunena/attachments/vb/674313=26388-IMG_20120413_135846.jpg[/img]
    2003 Bayliner 305 - SOLD!
    Twin 5.7L, Carb'd, 445 hours
    Bravo II drives
    Closed-cooling

Great looking boat....and family! Enjoy the season!!!!

Comment

Congratulations!

My boss sent me to California for two weeks. I am just getting started and now it's cold.
      Jim McNeely
      New Hope a 2004 Bayliner 305 Sunbridge Express Cruiser
      Twin 5.7s with Bravo2 drives
      Brighton, Michigan USA
      MMSI # 367393410

Comment

Congrats, I know the feeling. Mine is schedule for April 20th slpash day. While still on the hard I'm tackling bottom paint maintenance and polishing/waxing below rub rail before she goes in to water for a season.

Comment

Looks real nice. Makes me even more eager now

Comment

I splashed today as well!! Was great getting back out there!

Comment

cwiert wrote:
              She got wet yesterday! Feels so good to be back in the water.Now I just need to marina to turn the water back on so I can wash/polish/wax the boat rub-rail up!

http://baylinerownersclub.org/media/....jpg[/img]

I'm jealous... I should be up your way soon to sea trial a boat and hopefully take it home a few days after.

Comment

Gilligan wrote:
                I'm jealous... I should be up your way soon to sea trial a boat and hopefully take it home a few days after.
                Ah yes...that boat at Chrisholm, right? Which boat is it that you're looking at?
                Bravo II drives
                Closed-cooling

Comment

Great to hear you are back on the water. I am sooo jealous. My scheduled splash day was supposed to be last Friday but with the lack of rain, the lake has not recovered from its fall draw down. Word from the marina is that they can't tell me when the boat will be able to go in. :thumb

Comment

Tom,

You have to come over to the bay. Never have that issue. Boat went in this past Friday. Was nice out in the bay.

Comment

245_Tom wrote:
                      Great to hear you are back on the water. I am sooo jealous. My scheduled splash day was supposed to be last Friday but with the lack of rain, the lake has not recovered from its fall draw down. Word from the marina is that they can't tell me when the boat will be able to go in. :thumb
                      Ugh. That's awful. I'm not one to wish for rain, but I know we really do need it. I'll keep my fingers crossed for sunny days and rainy nights.
                      Bravo II drives
                      Closed-cooling

Comment

I feel your pain after an entire summer of drought last season....my lake of preference went from dang near dry to six feet over full pool.....I splashed last weekend and had to manuever through submerged concrete tables and mounted BBQ pits to get to the main part of the lake...a friend of mine was dang near waste deep in water as he walked on the submergd walkway to the floating dock to board.....its either feast or famine I recon.

Comment

cwiert wrote:
                          Ugh. That's awful. I'm not one to wish for rain, but I know we really do need it. I'll keep my fingers crossed for sunny days and rainy nights.
                          That's what I want to hear!! Sunny days and rainy nights. Lets see what Mother Nature has in store for us on the east coast in the very near future.

Comment

CapriSS2050 wrote:
                            I feel your pain after an entire summer of drought last season....my lake of preference went from dang near dry to six feet over full pool.....I splashed last weekend and had to manuever through submerged concrete tables and mounted BBQ pits to get to the main part of the lake...a friend of mine was dang near waste deep in water as he walked on the submergd walkway to the floating dock to board.....its either feast or famine I recon.
                            Now last year, there was too much water in the lake and our docks were under about a foot of water. For weeks the whole lake was under a no-wake zone. You are right - it truly is feast or famine.

Comment

245_Tom wrote:
                              Know the feeling,Greenwood Lake is worse. Close to 3 1/2 feet down !!

Comment

Working...
                              X