02 2855 Rear Seat Cooler Specs?-gctid370042

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

02 2855 Rear Seat Cooler Specs?-gctid370042

Could somebody tell me the width and height of the cooler compartment? Would like to know if my Honda EU2000 will fit there?Thanks for any help.

I have a 2455 but the cockpit layout looks the same. I can fit an Igloo Marine 48 quart cooler under the seat. It just clears on the height but plenty of room on the width. Hope that helps.
    1992 4588

Seadoo Wake 170

Comment

joe440 wrote:
      I have a 2455 but the cockpit layout looks the same. I can fit an Igloo Marine 48 quart cooler under the seat. It just clears on the height but plenty of room on the width. Hope that helps.
      Thanks for reply,but I need height to see if my Honda EU2000 will fit in there. Maybe I should include that in Post.

Comment

My rear seat has about 14.5" height underneath..... My honda eu2000 doesn't even come close to fitting
        1992 4588

Seadoo Wake 170

Comment

A Honda EU2000i fits beneath the rear seat on my 2001.

Comment

ChillinDaMost wrote:
            A Honda EU2000i fits beneath the rear seat on my 2001.
            Great,that's what I was waiting to hear !!

Comment

It will not fit in the cooler niche below the lounge seat, but as mentioned will just fit under the rear seat (with less than a quarter inch to spare)

Comment

Seaquel wrote:
                It will not fit in the cooler niche below the lounge seat, but as mentioned will just fit under the rear seat (with less than a quarter inch to spare)
                Oh,that's not good. I was hoping it would fit under lounge seat. Maybe it will go in transom locker?

Comment

I tried all locations for my Honda 2000 on my '02 Ciera. Yes.... it will also fit in the transom locker, but wouldn't leave room for much else. Also consider this, My transom locker gets kind of wet in a heavy rain (even with the cover up) It is frequently musty and moldy in there, so I'm not sure that's you best spot. I keep mine under the rear seat on an aluminum tray that makes it easy to slide in and out (since we leave the carpet down) Any reason why you don't want to keep it there?

PS.. cooler niche dosen't have enought height

Comment

Seaquel wrote:
                    I tried all locations for my Honda 2000 on my '02 Ciera. Yes.... it will also fit in the transom locker, but wouldn't leave room for much else. Also consider this, My transom locker gets kind of wet in a heavy rain (even with the cover up) It is frequently musty and moldy in there, so I'm not sure that's you best spot. I keep mine under the rear seat on an aluminum tray that makes it easy to slide in and out (since we leave the carpet down) Any reason why you don't want to keep it there?

So I just got my 2855 and I am hearing two terms I am not familiar with ... I have a cooler niche? and a transom locker?? Sorry for the ignorance, still learning about my boat.

Comment

Seaquel wrote:

I usually dont use the rear seat and just thought the locker would be out of the way. I guess I will have to see how it works out in there regarding rain water. I thought the cooler niche would not work.

Comment

Impulse wrote:
                        So I just got my 2855 and I am hearing two terms I am not familiar with ... I have a cooler niche? and a transom locker?? Sorry for the ignorance, still learning about my boat.
                        I'm not positive but I don"t think you have the cooler niche under your lounge seat or a storage area on the transom under the railing.

Comment

Impulse wrote:
                          Yes, sorry I was replying to the original post regarding the 2002 2855. The 97 as far as I know has neither, at least not the way it is on later models. Your storage is configured differently I believe

Comment

Seaquel wrote:
                            Yes, sorry I was replying to the original post regarding the 2002 2855. The 97 as far as I know has neither, at least not the way it is on later models. Your storage is configured differently I believe
                            Ahh that explains why I can't seem to find anything. Lol. It sure does sound nice. If someone has an extra pic of what I'm missing, it would be neat to see

Comment

3 wide wrote:
                              Could somebody tell me the width and height of the cooler compartment? Would like to know if my Honda EU2000 will fit there?Thanks for any help.
                              37L" X 16L" x 17H"
                              Port: Sassafras River Georgetown, MD Bayliner 2000 2855 7.4

http://www.chart.state.md.us/video/v...50fa36c4235c0a

Comment

Working...
                              X