bar fridge-gctid369501

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest replied
    Andrew, you've got to check out this thread! This guy did an amazing job with the fridge he built. He built it such that any type of compressor/condenser combination can be installed, even a peltier if one is available. Hope this helps.

Best of luck with your project!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    haha

i think that Your silence is my answer

thank You

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    after few days of reading im not going to install the bar fridge.

i mentioned that i have another fridge 1.7 cu/ft without compressor.finally i found what is it .it is a ac/dc absorption refrigerator using ammonia to cool.i tested the fridge and is giving me 0 C after few hours of running.is it good idea to install this fridge as second one ?

the funny thing is that the more you shake the fridge the better it cools

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    i will tell You wahat do i have now.

i have a ac/dc fridge with the compressor (working good ) small and i have another fridge ac/dc without compressor (i don`t know how to call them ) i think that is ammonia cooled.after reading all the posts im not sure if i want to install the second fridge (without compressor).that`s why i thought when im on the shore power i can use 120v fridge and while underway i can use the other fridge (with compressor ).So after 5 days working i can go on the boat (on the slip ) and have fridge running (120V).that was my idea

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Thank You.

That`s a good idea

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    I stalled a bar fridge on an older boat I had and ran it off of shore power and hooked up an inverter to run it while underway.

I have found that an electric cooler works just as well and no need to rig up a 110 outlet or an inverter.

I installed a 12 volt plug and keep the cooler under my rear seat.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Hello Andrew,

A number of opinions on this subject here: http://www.baylinerownersclub.org/fo...t=REFrigerator

Leave a comment:

Guest started a topic bar fridge-gctid369501

bar fridge-gctid369501

I know ,i know that i own a tippy vickys,zombies and gremlins attractor but i have it

im trying to remodel this boat and i already have help for another topic.

i have the original (i think) 1.7 cu/ft 12/120V fridge witch is working good.im trying to avoid a coolers with ice that`s why i thought about secondary fridge for the shore power so i thought about bar fridge.is anyone using this kind of fridge ?pros and cons ?

when im ready to put her back on the water i will be living on her over the weekends.

i was thinking about 1.7 cu/ft bar fridge connected to shore power.

what do You think ?
Working...
X