First Time Out This Year!-gctid368692

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First Time Out This Year!-gctid368692

Fired her up today!! Had to change slips, so I took her out long enough to warm her up and run a little - ahhhhhh it felt great! Low 60's here, lots of sun and no wind, had frost on the ground this am, will be in the 70's by Tuesday, of course I will be at work. . . . Should have water at the marina next week and the pump-out should be working soon. May spend the night on her next weekend. The Admiral and I are all revved up for the season! Come on summer!!!

congrats. cant wait, mother nature teased us 2 weeks ago with 80 degree weather. now back to 40's and 50's.

Comment

Sweeeeet !!!

Good for you,,,,,I wish I was slipped next to you cuz I woulda been out there too

UGH, for me still 5 more weeks,,,,,Killin' Me

Comment

Congrats on starting your season.

We splashed yesterday. Took a quick "shake down cruise" and the boat ran well.

I'm so glad to be back on the water.

Comment

way cool......congrats....I'm hoping to take my boat out tomorrow for a systems check....can't wait...

:arr arr

Comment

Were splashed too! One of about 5 in our marina, feels great! Happy boating to all!

Comment

apexaro1 wrote:
              Were splashed too! One of about 5 in our marina, feels great! Happy boating to all!
              I will be right next to you if I ever finish the elbow grease of buffing and polishing Nice job bringing her out. You will be a pro soon.

Comment

Working...
              X