• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FISHIN00
    replied
    seapuppy wrote:
    PICTURES OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN!!!!!

:arr arr
    +1...talk is cheap.....pictures are proof!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    LazyCrusr wrote:
    Oh yes, of course,,, a must,,,,,,in our finest lingerie,,,
    Sarah,

If you keep posting like this, there are going to be a lot of boaters in Burlington!nthego:

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    LazyCrusr wrote:
    High-Def Video
    LIVE HD 3D streaming video?

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    LazyCrusr wrote:
    I google-earthed those places,,,,,they look pretty cool.

Have a great time, Mike

Sarah

Oh yea, I'm getting excited too,,,,I have thurs/friday off right before Mem weekend! 5 days! wooHOO

Hopefullly everyone will have nice weather!
    Hopefully nice weather and Whales!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Well, since you asked, I will be recuperating from hernia surgery. :sorrow:Otherwise we would be out for sure. I hope everybody enjoys the weekend.

Tim

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    PugetMike wrote:
    Well, we are all set for Deer Harbor for Sat & Sun, Friday Harbor Mon & Tues, maybe a trip to Sucia/Stuart on wed/thurs depending on the weather. Not sure what we will do for the last weekend, possibly rosario or Laconner.
    I google-earthed those places,,,,,they look pretty cool.

Have a great time, Mike

Sarah

Oh yea, I'm getting excited too,,,,I have thurs/friday off right before Mem weekend! 5 days! wooHOO

Hopefullly everyone will have nice weather!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Well, we are all set for Deer Harbor for Sat & Sun, Friday Harbor Mon & Tues, maybe a trip to Sucia/Stuart on wed/thurs depending on the weather. Not sure what we will do for the last weekend, possibly rosario or Laconner.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Buckaneer wrote:
    We will just stay in our slip.... have friends over for food and drink... We have a very good vew of the ramp and fun to look at all the 100's of NUTS! (all at one time) trying to put boats in and then take them out...

I think that would make a good TV show.... "NUT'S ON BOATS" :livid:

BUCKANEER

:arr
    I have to ask, when you do this and hold up #'s based on the performance, is it a 10 for the most screwed up launch or a 10 for the most perfect one?

Sarah, being an "inlander" in her past, my wife loves seafood. The 3rd weekend of May is our last days of prawn season, so I think if she can walk we'll be out there. There is always the weather which can screw things up though.

Leave a comment:

• captharv
    replied
    We will probably launch on the ICW near Melbourne Fl, and run to one of the island in the ICW. We put out a bow andchor and stern to the island with a line to a tree. If you do this right, the step from the swim platform to the shore dropoff is only about 2' or so.

My buddy brings a tent and stays on the island. We use the boat galley for meals. He pitches in with money for the towing gas and food.

The beauty of these island is there is hundreeds of them between Melbourne and Ft. Pierce. If another group gets too loud, we simply move to another one.

Attacxhed is a pic of one of the islands

Attached files [img]/media/kunena/attachments/vb/673293=26281-IMG_9251a.jpg[/img]

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    rkcarguy wrote:
    My wife is scheduled to be "unzipped" and our little boy born on the 25th.

Hoping to get out the weekend before but we will not be running too far from home in case there is problems.
    Hah,,,,,,,You Are DREAMING friend.......

You won't be boating that weekend if it is 135F in the shade

She's doin' it on the 25th?

Are you a betting man? Tank of gas maybe? :greedy_dollars:

On a serious note: That is WONDERFUL news! My best to all,,,,Please remind us as the date gets close!

All the best

Sarah

[SIZE]1 wrote:
    and I hope you get to see your boat by September [/SIZE]

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Buckaneer wrote:
    We will just stay in our slip.... have friends over for food and drink... We have a very good vew of the ramp and fun to look at all the 100's of NUTS! (all at one time) trying to put boats in and then take them out...

I think that would make a good TV show.... "NUT'S ON BOATS" :livid:

BUCKANEER

:arr
    We are only going to be a few minutes away at TI now remember. Ahem.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    My wife is scheduled to be "unzipped" and our little boy born on the 25th.

Hoping to get out the weekend before but we will not be running too far from home in case there is problems.

Leave a comment:

• FISHIN00
    replied
    AND take time to remember those who gave the ULTIMATE sacrafice for us!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    itsabowtime2 wrote:
    Plan:

Boat, anchor, swim, jet ski, tubing, eat, drink, sleep...repeat..weekend, after weekend, after weekend.
    Excellent Plan!

+1

Leave a comment:

• FISHIN00
    replied
    WinterHaven and Harris chain of lakes....boating,tubing and FISHIN!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X