Memorial Day - Any plans ?-gctid368294

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Memorial Day - Any plans ?-gctid368294

We will probably go to either Deer Harbor or Fishermen's Bay. We are looking to do a bit of bike riding.

Took a few days off around there, heading up the st croix most likely to meet up with a few friends for some island drinking and fires

Comment

Several boaters at Bremerton Marina for that weekend. DOing a pot luck Saturday and SUnday PM doing all the crab you can eat for $30. We had 10 boats last year and expect that many or more this year. Check the cruise forum on IBoatNW if interested in getting a slip. BTW, even though the slips are 40+, we only pay for the length of the boats. Plus if bad weather, they hold the slip for the day you do arrive and no charge for the days you missed... pretty good deal... Plus lots to do there now...

http://www.iboatnw.com/forum/showthr...0253#post70253
      Doug ;}
      MMSI: 338068776
      "Go Aweigh to" Photos < click on red letters... 2001 Bayliner 2452 w/6.2 HO (paid for)

sigpic

Comment

That's always a good time as well. Can't wait to put a dent in Anthony's crab catch card.

Doug sets this up every year for us and it's a great way to kick off the season. Thanks again Doug!
        Custom CNC Design And Dash Panels

iBoatNW

1980 CHB Europa 42 Trawler- "Honey Badger"

Comment

YES

We will take Burlington VT by storm!

Can a 2452 sleep 6? We are gonna try. Actually we sleep 3 in front to leave the table up, so may be able to squeeze 4,,,,or maybe the table can hold 3,,,,or maybe I end up on the floor outside,,,,whatever! It will be fun for sure. We will be a half dozen loud, rowdy 'ladies' at the Burlington Boat House. And can't wait for those margaritas at the Mexican place downtown Always makes for a silly walk/stumble back to the boat

Comment

PugetMike wrote:
            We will probably go to either Deer Harbor or Fishermen's Bay. We are looking to do a bit of bike riding.
            Mike you have a 2859 right? Do you bring your bikes on board? If so where to you stow them. We are thinking about taking along a couple of bikes this summer.

Thanks,

Greg

Comment

LazyCrusr wrote:
              YES

We will take Burlington VT by storm!

Can a 2452 sleep 6? We are gonna try. Actually we sleep 3 in front to leave the table up, so may be able to squeeze 4,,,,or maybe the table can hold 3,,,,or maybe I end up on the floor outside,,,,whatever! It will be fun for sure. We will be a half dozen loud, rowdy 'ladies' at the Burlington Boat House. And can't wait for those margaritas at the Mexican place downtown Always makes for a silly walk/stumble back to the boat
              PICTURES OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN!!!!!

:arr arr

Comment

seapuppy wrote:
                PICTURES OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN!!!!!

High-Def Video

Comment

LazyCrusr wrote:
                  High-Def Video
                  What, no 3D???? :bou1:wow- :bou1
                  Doug ;}
                  MMSI: 338068776
                  "Go Aweigh to" Photos < click on red letters... 2001 Bayliner 2452 w/6.2 HO (paid for)

sigpic

Comment

LazyCrusr wrote:
                    High-Def Video
                    I'll take Hi def...heck I was happy with hand drawn cartoons!!!

:worth

Comment

Pillow Fight?

Comment

Pier Pressure wrote:
                        Pillow Fight?
                        Oh yes, of course,,, a must,,,,,,in our finest lingerie,,,

Comment

2859er wrote:
                          Mike you have a 2859 right? Do you bring your bikes on board? If so where to you stow them. We are thinking about taking along a couple of bikes this summer.

Thanks,

Greg
                          I put some of those stainless U bolts into the lazarette hatch in the back. When underway I bungee the bikes to them. Once we hit the docks I move them to the fwd deck and bungee/lock them to the bow rails. We have light bikes ( I pick them up with one hand and from the dock, host them over the rails).

People look at me kinda weird when I do this, I can only assume that seeing me one hand these things like they are feathers appears to be a feat of strength to them, but they weigh less than 20 pounds - not the 40 or 50 that their steel bikes weigh.

Comment

biohazard wrote:
                            Took a few days off around there, heading up the st croix most likely to meet up with a few friends for some island drinking and fires
                            The next time I am in the area I am gonna look you up. We have clients in Minneapolis, and I used to live in Hudson WI (before it became a crack haven).

The St. Croix, for those who dont know, is probably the cleanest river in the USA, with unbeatable walleye fishing.

Comment

LazyCrusr wrote:
                              Oh yes, of course,,, a must,,,,,,in our finest lingerie,,,
                              Still looking for rep points ? Aint two natural thingys enough ?

Comment

Working...
                              X