1993 Bayliner 2452 Classic new to me-gctid368269

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1993 Bayliner 2452 Classic new to me-gctid368269

Hi, I just joined the forum because I just purchased this boat and would like to get some feed back on how I did. The boat is a 1993 Bayliner 2452 Classic I have attached pictures,

[img]/media/kunena/attachments/vb/671650=26140-Arctic Summer.jpg[/img]

[img]/media/kunena/attachments/vb/671650=26141-Arctic Summer Stbd Bow.jpg[/img]

[img]/media/kunena/attachments/vb/671650=26142-Dinnete 1.jpg[/img]

[img]/media/kunena/attachments/vb/671650=26143-Dinnete 2.jpg[/img]

[img]/media/kunena/attachments/vb/671650=26144-Engine (1).jpg[/img] the engine is a 5.7 chevy 325 hp with less than 50 hours. This boat is super clean and has been very well cared for. I live in Alaska and good deals on these kind of boats are hard to find. It has Furuno radar and sounder but needs a GPS, anyone got a suggestion?

Nice looking boat, I am a fan of lowrance for gps and fish finders.

Comment

Friend has a 2452 Classic similar to yours. He was getting a white film on the outdrive that was hard to clean off every time he took the boat out. He installed a outdrive shower and no more film. He believed the film was caused by crystalized salt.

The white film was on the outdrive housing above the bottom edge of the transom.

Comment

Nice clean boat! I have the same year with the 5.0l...

Im curious if it is running the alpha drive?? and what your performance numbers will be, mine works for me but some situations (guys fishing trips when running heavy) I would like more power, it gets the job done but 325hp would be nice!

Comment

Yes, it is Alpha Generation 2

Comment

E.F.I. makes her fly :go-

Comment

Welcome and a nice ride for sure!!! Very nice shape... Have fun and keep the photos coming!!!!
              Doug ;}
              MMSI: 338068776
              "Go Aweigh to" Photos < click on red letters... 2001 Bayliner 2452 w/6.2 HO (paid for)

sigpic

Comment

Nice boat friend

And Welcome!

Nice lookin' boat there! Outside looks much better than mine which is a 95 and I think I like your table better too,,,,,,it's not attached to the wall, right? And it looks to be more sturdy

I too would like the bigger engine - great for you that your boat has the extra horses.

Anyway, best of luck with your beauty - you shoudl check out Doug's pics of things he's improved on his boat to make it really sweet

(That's the guy who posted right before me) Go Aweigh

All the best

Sarah

Comment

[QUOTE]gmkrapff wrote:
                  Hi, I just joined the forum because I just purchased this boat and would like to get some feed back on how I did. The boat is a 1993 Bayliner 2452 Classic I have attached pictures.

Hi I posted almost the same question above as you did last fall. You will find most members friendly and the information here very useful. As far as "how you did" I paid $4700.00 for the same year 2452 but with the 5.0 Merc. and no trailer here in Rhode Island last fall. Your boat looks to be a little cleaner than mine. I have seen asking prices anywhere from $4500.00 to $18000 for similar year 2452's. If you like it and are happy with it, the price really doesn't matter.

Good Luck

Matt

Comment

Great lookin boat!

Comment

Neat looking boat mate

Comment

Welcome !!!:

Comment

OZDAVE wrote:
                          Neat looking boat mate
                          You guys talk so damn cool 'down there' !!

This sheila wishes she could use words like 'mate' and not have people look at me funny

Sarah

Comment

Working...
                          X