Seat hinge replacement-gctid571234

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seat hinge replacement-gctid571234

Got a my boat with no seats in it. it did have one rotten seat bottom that i used as frame work for the other seats. I just can not seem to find the hinge anywhere?

The hinge in the photo is broken it should look the same on both sides

Thanks in advance!

okay well I'm having difficulties posting a pic now but they are the normal ski sets that face both ways and its the hinge on the two seat parts

Comment

I'm not sure that you can buy the back-to-back seat hinges without buying a seat. If yours are completely toast you may want to look in buying some cheap complete seats which also come with the complete base.

Ask Don9, he just took them out and installed pedestal seats instead. He may be willing to sell his.....

Comment

Send me the pic, i will try to put it up for you.

I am sending you a pm with my e-mail.
        Be good, be happy, for tomorrow is promised to no man !

1994 2452, 5.0l, Alpha gen. 2 drive. Sold ! Sold ! Sold !

'86 / 19' Citation cuddy, Merc. 3.0L / 140 hp 86' , stringer drive. Sold ! Sold ! Sold !

Manalapan N.J

Comment

I do have my original seats but I'm not sure they are what you are looking for. They don't have a hinge. They have a under each seat that slides into a rack that allows attachment and adjustments. The seats are low profile with the seat being ~12 inches above the floor and the top of the back being ~22 inches. The rack platform screws directly into the wood floor through the carpet. Let me know if this works for you?

'03 245 5.7/BIII & '06 175

Comment

McMaster Carr sells stainless steel piano hinge.

http://www.mcmaster.com/#piano-hinges/=sj89vt

Comment

"Chief Alen" post=571279 wrote:
              Send me the pic, i will try to put it up for you.

I am sending you a pm with my e-mail.
              Sent you the picture thanks again

Comment

Be good, be happy, for tomorrow is promised to no man !

1994 2452, 5.0l, Alpha gen. 2 drive. Sold ! Sold ! Sold !

'86 / 19' Citation cuddy, Merc. 3.0L / 140 hp 86' , stringer drive. Sold ! Sold ! Sold !

Manalapan N.J

Comment

That one you should be able to get from mcmaster.com. The one with the big rod at the bottom is the difficult to get one (sliding mechanism). It may require a bit of adapting to get a stock hinge fit.

Comment

Working...
                  X