No announcement yet.

BORED out of my F*^%$g mind!-gctid367993

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, it was only 85 Wednesday, but we went out for a sunset cocktail cruise anyway. When the sun set, I had to put on my tee-shirt. Sunday will only be a bit better, forecast for the low 90s. And the water temp is almost 65...
    Jeff & Tara (And Hobie too)
    Lake Havasu City, AZ
    |
    Current: 2022 Sun Tracker Sport Fish 22 XP3 w/ Mercury 200
    2000 Bayliner 3388 Cummins 4bta 250s (SOLD 2020)
    2000 Bayliner 2858 MCM 7.4 MPI B3 (SOLD 2018)
    2007 Bayliner 305 MCM twin 350 Mag B3s (SOLD 2012)
    2008 Bayliner 289 MCM 350 Mag Sea Core B3 (SOLD 2009)
    And 13 others...
    In memory of Shadow (7-2-10,) and Ginger (5-11-21.)
    Best boat dogs ever! Rest in peace girls...

Comment

DevilDog

Always the first week in May for us, and most years even then is too cold with ice still coming down the river. If you remember last year, it was not only cold in April, but we also had rain every day. At least we are getting some sunny dry weather which is a big plus in my book. See you on the water in May!

-Ron

Comment

And no Sabres to watch in the playoff's.
        Phil, Vicky, Ashleigh & Sydney
        1998 3055 Ciera
        (yes, a 1998)
        Previous boat: 1993 3055
        Dream boat: 70' Azimut or Astondoa 72
        Sea Doo XP
        Sea Doo GTI SE
        Life is short. Boats are cool.
        The family that plays together stays together.
        Vice Commodore: Bellevue Yacht Club

Comment

itsabowtime2 wrote:
          DOH!!!!! Just had to add that kick in the gut in too...

Comment

itsabowtime2 wrote:
            They would have lost in the first round anyway, so not many tears to be shed here.. They had a good run for a while, but lost too many key players. There's always next year!

Comment

dramaminedragon wrote:
              Sorry Guys, Here in So. Cal. we boat 365. Wish you all could have our weather.
              Ah yes. Which season are you in now? Mudslide? Forest Fire? Earthquake?

Comment

wfarr wrote:
                That VXR looks sick! There are many times when we take the 305 out that I wish we had access to a ski for exploring and some high speed fun. Are you bringing it with the boat somehow, or leaving it at the dock?
                We are going to tow it when we head out, or maybe run along with the boat. Either way, it is coming with us! 0-30 in 1.8 seconds should be fun!

Comment

I dewinterized and took the boat out for the first time on March 17th here in Knoxville TN =) That is more than a month earlier than I'm used to, and a bit risky unless you plan to re-winterize if a hard freeze comes through. I took the risk and am happy I did.

There is a cold front coming through but THANKFULLY it doesn't even get in the 30s.. then hopefully back up to unusually warm weather next weekend!

Comment

I haven't started my winter projects yet. May 1 is a possibility.

Changing the impellor and fuel pump before the season starts.

Comment

I have a month of weekend work planned for my boat. I was hoping this long weekened but a blast of winter puts er off til next weekend. Hoping to get on the water end of April with all my maintenance completed for a good season of boating. I really do enjoy working on my boat because there are many rest breaks in the cabin with a cool one.

Comment

Got to the boat today. Most of the ice is off the lake.

Fuel pump changed, didn't get much else done.

Ugly day, only 6c and 40mph winds.

Comment

Working...
                        X