New boat name/decal-gctid367524

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New boat name/decal-gctid367524

Our boat was named the "Lucky Leprechaun" by its previous owners. The wife and I have decided to change the name to Amos Moses (her maiden name is Moses). This is the design I came up with for the graphic. I ordered it from signazon.com. They allow you to upload images, designs, text, etc and customize the colors, material type, shape, and size of your decal. Pretty neat tool! Anyway, what is involved in a proper re-naming ceremony for a vessel? I dont want to upset the gods of the lake.

Attached files [img]/media/kunena/attachments/vb/670899=26057-duck decal.jpg[/img]

Check your PMs. I sent you one I used.

Comment

Nice graphic. As far as the ritual is concern when my brother renamed his boat he said that it was necessary to have a virgin pee in the bilge to prevent bad luck. Not sure he made out so well with that. When I renamed mine I just poued a little beer over the bow. So far so good.

Comment

The one we use involves virgins peeing on the bow......:arr

Comment

Thanks to a personal Vendetta back in college...there are no more virgins around here. rod:

Comment

RMSLLC wrote:
            Thanks to a personal Vendetta back in college...there are no more virgins around here. rod:
            One CAN travel, ya knowrod

Comment

Working...
            X