Updated Bayliner.com?-gctid366233

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Updated Bayliner.com?-gctid366233

Just was looking at the 2012 line up on Bayliner.com... when did they update the site?? I really like the virtual tours on the cruisers!

http://www.bayliner.com/page.aspx/pa...spx#multimedia

at least last year....probably the last time I was on that site. Looking at a 315 I see....lol

Comment

I visited the site today and this has to be a very recent update. Like at least in the last week. It is definitely an improvement.

Comment

They really have come a long way with the website, I will say that. It looks great, alot easier to navigate.

Comment

biohazard wrote:
          They really have come a long way with the website, I will say that. It looks great, alot easier to navigate.
          Not very inclusive though they only show Bayliners

:blu-

Comment

crowder.dr wrote:
            Not very inclusive though they only show Bayliners

:blu-
            I emailed our contact at bayliner to post my sr370 pic asap!

Comment

biohazard wrote:
              I emailed our contact at bayliner to post my sr370 pic asap!
              Check to see if they will put my Sunray up its no longer in production and it needs a home

Comment

Huge improvement over the last time I looked at the sight. Love the virtual tours. Much needed

Comment

The update was done last week-they did a great job on it.

Check out the new 190 OB looks like a winner.

Comment

Frankly I prefer function over form. The 360-degree thing is pretty cool, but in the end I want facts. I notice there's no "tour" of the engine compartment on the 285. No exact hull specs, just a "length rigged". Is it the same hull as my 2003 285? Is it the 265 hull with a longer swim platform? Who knows?

The list available engines, with just a few words about each and a thumbnail picture. Nowhere near enough.

Still, I realize they're trying to get you interested enough to go to the dealer and find out for yourself.

Comment

jswarts wrote:
                      The update was done last week-they did a great job on it.

Check out the new 190 OB looks like a winner.
                      The 190 does look like a winner, I went to the build your boat section, spec'd it out with the fishing package,twin bucket seats, ski pylon,and top..came out to $35,000. Good to see Bayliner is concentrating on O/B's. Down here in Fl, I see more and more O/B's in the 25-35ft range, so maybe it would make sense for Bayliner to do some research in O/B cruisers.

Comment

Working...
                      X