My wife+boat show+my credit card-gctid363311

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My wife+boat show+my credit card-gctid363311

My boating fanatic live in the boat wife is going to her first boat show without her hardworking husband who is away working in the wilderness of northern alberta. she has my fragile credit card . my wish list includes saltaway , an anode kit, and some boat wax. she wont tell me what her wish list is. should i be scared or :surr

Can I use it next?

Hey I bet a bunch of these guys are envious of you tho! I betcha there are a lot of uncomfy conversations about boat expenses w/their wives! :box-

Anyway, good luck. MAybe she'll buy a cpl jet skis or one of those big 'ol yellow/blue rafts!

Gotta fly....

nthego:

Comment

I gotta list too.

Sarah, Congrats on your 2 greeny thingys.

Comment

i am scared last 2 boat shows we were at together we bought new boats. she likes to stay in them while i am away working and she told me she felt a little cramped up last summer

Comment

Lemme anticipate your post next week.

Woe is me the wife, unbeknownst to me, bought a bigger boat, oh, what can I do . . .

sux to be you

Comment

she wont tell me what her wish list is. should i be scared or
            When you get home, look and be sure she didn't get one of those new 2012 Cabin Boys, or a slightly used 2011 Cabin Man.
            " WET EVER "
            1989 2459 TROPHY OFFSHORE 5.8L COBRA / SX
            mmsi 338108404
            mmsi 338124956
            "I started with nothing and still have most of it left"

Comment

Be afraid, Be VERY AFRAID !!
              Jim McNeely
              New Hope a 2004 Bayliner 305 Sunbridge Express Cruiser
              Twin 5.7s with Bravo2 drives
              Brighton, Michigan USA
              MMSI # 367393410

Comment

tbear wrote:
                I gotta list too.

Sarah, Congrats on your 2 greeny thingys.
                Why thank you tbear! Aren't they magnificent?

dktool wrote:
                When you get home, look and be sure she didn't get one of those new 2012 Cabin Boys, or a slightly used 2011 Cabin Man.
                Dean. Dean?

Where ARE you?

I can hear you,,,,,but I'm not seeing you!

Dean? D E A N ........

Snap your fingers, whistle or something so we know you're okay

Comment

dktool wrote:
                  As long as they keep the boat full of gas and he is gone on my days off

Comment

I live by my Golden Rule

It is better to ask for forgiveness than permission
                    John McLellan White Rock BC
                    "Halifax Jack"
                    1999 2855 383 stroker BII
                    MMSI 316004337

Comment

jamie mac wrote:
                      my boating fanatic live in the boat wife is going to her first boat show without her hardworking husband who is away working in the wilderness of northern alberta. She has my fragile credit card . My wish list includes saltaway , an anode kit, and some boat wax. She wont tell me what her wish list is. Should i be scared Or :surr
                      [size]6 wrote:
                      be affraid, very affraid... Blahahahahaha[/size][color]"#800080" wrote:
                      [/color]

Comment

Dean. Dean?

Where ARE you?

I can hear you,,,,,but I'm not seeing you!

Dean? D E A N ........

Snap your fingers, whistle or something so we know you're okay
                        You can see me if you turn on your Furuno 1621, or is it a 1622 ?

Did you ever practice enough with it to get comfortable with it ?

I have the 1622 and after 5 or so trips and a lot of practice and comparing what is on the screen to what is really out there I am quite trusting of it now.

Also, I like you green things, although I would say they are just the right size.
                        " WET EVER "
                        1989 2459 TROPHY OFFSHORE 5.8L COBRA / SX
                        mmsi 338108404
                        mmsi 338124956
                        "I started with nothing and still have most of it left"

Comment

dktool wrote:
                          You can see me if you turn on your Furuno 1621, or is it a 1622 ?

Did you ever practice enough with it to get comfortable with it ?

I have the 1622 and after 5 or so trips and a lot of practice and comparing what is on the screen to what is really out there I am quite trusting of it now.

Also, I like you green things, although I would say they are just the right size.
                          I forget which model I have.

Yes, I am relatively comfortable w/it now but just a little dismayed at how many smaller boats it doesn't see. I could use a refresher to get a little better.

Thank you for the nice words about my Green Thingys I'm quite proud.

And I'll answer what I'm sure a bunch of you are wondering: Yes, they're 100% natural.

Sarah

Comment

i dodged a bullet the boat show was a bust mostly runabouts and small cruisers ,but my lovely wife never missed a beat and she went to the mall for a mini shopping spreenthego:

Comment

Working...
                            X