Black Friday at Manasquan Inlet, NJ Sept 1938-gctid362310

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest replied
    That is a good Film. I've been in and out of that inlet countless times, and it's regarded to be pretty easy and safe. The problem is, it's narrow, and if there are big rollers, the mouth of the inlet can get very dangerous.

Leave a comment:

• Go Aweigh2452
    replied
    Nikko wrote:
    Wow - thanks for sharing - anyway I can get a copy of that for showing (note my sig...)?
    PM me your address...

Leave a comment:

• Nikko
    replied
    Wow - thanks for sharing - anyway I can get a copy of that for showing (note my sig...)?

Leave a comment:

• Go Aweigh2452
    replied
    I uploaded the video on youtube so we can bypass the stupid restrictions on the video

Leave a comment:

• Go Aweigh2452
    replied
    Seaquel wrote:
    Wow guess I'm really stupid. Pardon me all to he**. But it still dosent' work. There are only two fields to fill in. email and Password. The screening code does not work for the password and neither does guest.
    seapuppy wrote:
    YOUR SESSION HAS TIMED OUT...PLEASE RESIGN BACK IN...

don't know the password...or the signin (email.)

:arr arr
    Well, it looks like someone registered the video under their email address and even I cannot get into it... So that is why it is locked out. I'll upload it to Youtube and see if that works better....

Leave a comment:

replied
    YOUR SESSION HAS TIMED OUT...PLEASE RESIGN BACK IN...

don't know the password...or the signin (email.)

:arr arr

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Wow guess I'm really stupid. Pardon me all to he**. But it still dosent' work. There are only two fields to fill in. email and Password. The screening code does not work for the password and neither does guest.

Leave a comment:

• Go Aweigh2452
    replied
    Seaquel wrote:
    I could not view it. What's the password? I marked "guest" but it says it's incorrect.
    Read closely... Try this: Screening Room Code: FZAMQZ6BGJ

You can use a fake email address in the next block, THEN mark guest... then answer the pop up that says YES, you are a guest, then look on top left corner for the film...

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    I could not view it. What's the password? I marked "guest" but it says it's incorrect.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Wow..thanks Doug. Being from New Jersey, I have fished at the Manasquan Inlet and stood there watching the boats going in and out. I have never seen it like that.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    WOW Great footage. Thanks for sharing that. A good lesson for all.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    thanks for the link. wow. some of the boats taking on waves from stern were frightning.

the family and i (sans boat) went to hatteras island last summer and i rented a board and learned how to surf. 1 day, we had 8-9 foot waves in the atlantic and it was all i could do not to get thrown towards the shore when i was trying to catch the waves. And when i actually did catch a decent one, i started to fully understand the strength and power of the water.

my inland boating never taught me that.

Leave a comment:

• Black Friday at Manasquan Inlet, NJ Sept 1938-gctid362310

This is a 16mm film my dad got from a friend in the Power Squadron in NJ that was used as a safety lesson for boaters back when I was getting my boating license at 13 years old. Back then it was mandatory for youngsters to get a boating license... Anyway, enjoy... It goes away in 90 days. I made a DVD for it and will send it out to dad...

If it does not load up, use the following directions:

Try this: Screening Room Code: FZAMQZ6BGJ

You can use a fake email address and mark guest... then answer the pop up that says YES, you are a guest, then look on top left corner for the film...

http://www.mymemorysafe.com/RoomHighlight.aspx?rnumber=BUD1xRpcqplsSal3i5szXQ% 3d%3d&vt=fv

Working...
X