On the Top or On the Bottom in the Berth?-gctid360810

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest replied
    2" Costco memory foam, on top, electric blanket, full length body pillows.. Nice...

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    +1 on the egg crate foam......the admiral says she likes it.......so I must too!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Figures that I would be different!

I like egg crate foam better.........

What can I say? I fell off the changing table a few times as a baby

Leave a comment:

• Stratocaster
    replied
    There is good memory foam, and there is cheap memory foam. Good memory foam always springs back to its original shape (and it is seriously heavy to carry down the dock).

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    We have 2" memory foam on top. So much better than sleeping on that rock of a mattress.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    tonyiiiafl wrote:
    I have 3" of memory foam on top of the cushion. Made a world of difference and we love it!
    +1

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Another vote for memory foam- we have 2" on top of the factory mattress, and it made all the difference in comfort.

Leave a comment:

• tonyiiiafl
    replied
    I have 3" of memory foam on top of the cushion. Made a world of difference and we love it!

Leave a comment:

• boatworkfl
    replied
    Foam on top, otherwise why buy memory foam, I dislike memory foam with a passion, it remembers where you slept, and there will be a recess where you slept, it does not return to the original level, so in a queen or king bed you end up with a hump in the middle, unless you both stay in the middle. 1/2" of memory foam on top is all you should ever have.

Leave a comment:

• simo
    started a topic On the Top or On the Bottom in the Berth?-gctid360810

On the Top or On the Bottom in the Berth?-gctid360810

To those who have beefed up their mattresses with memory foam, who keeps their mattress on the top, and who keeps their foam on the top? Is there an big difference or is it preferable to do one vs the other?
Working...
X