PAID the slip bill today!-gctid359226

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PAID the slip bill today!-gctid359226

Being employed again made it a genuine pleasure to be able to pay the $5190.00 slip bill for my slice of heaven at Taylor's Point Marina! Launch date set for April 21st or 28th, whichever I can get the hauler for!

BRING IT ON BOATING SEASON 2012!
    Tony, Cape Cod, MA
    Vice Commodore Bourne Yacht Club
    1994 Carver 390 Cockpit Motor Yacht
    454 Merc Cruisers inboards
    "HOLODECK"
    2014 10' hard bottomed Dink powered by 3.3HP Mariner 2 stroke
    www.bourneyachtclub.com

So you guys in the NE always get one big bill for the whole year? Around here it's always monthly.

Comment

I pay for the entire year and get a 5% discount. Approx 2100 this year. Money well spent.

Comment

I pay for my summer slip and winter storage separate but each is in a lump sum. Paid mine last month, good to go!

Comment

We pay on an "annual basis" and get 5% off. $2300 covers 12 months of indoor rack storage and unlimited launches/retrevials.

Comment

Be glad you are not in Seward, AK, the rate jumps by a huge amount if you pay less than 1 year at a time, a large increase for 6 mo. them monthly: Daily, get your wallet out or take a mortage out on your house.
            Pat says: DO-IT-RIGHT THE FIRST TIME!

Bayliner 3870 "ALASKA33)
            Twin 350 GM power
            Located in Seward, AK
            Retired marine surveyor

Comment

We pay our slip fee in full january 15 for a $300.00 discount. After christmas etc etc, by february I'm on food stamps:-)

Roger
              2001 Maxum 3000 SCR
              Twin 5.0L w/ Bravo 2

Comment

We have to give a $200 deposit in September. Then a payment of $700 by January 1st and then $900 by April 1st. Winterization and storage is separate and also due in full by January 1st. They do give a 5% discount if paid in full in one shot.

Comment

Brad 3055 wrote:
                  I pay for the entire year and get a 5% discount. Approx 2100 this year. Money well spent.
                  Wow, didn't realize Tower Park had such reasonable rates. That's about $5.50/ft for a covered slip...pretty nice!

Comment

I'm trying to pay but noone at my marina is answering the phone.... im also hoping for an early launch this year.

Comment

I payed mine in full in January----$3200 for a 40' slip W/electric and water included. If we stay in for the winter there's no extra charge. Winter land storage is $75 a month. I haul our boat for the winter in November and we launch at the end of March or early April.

Comment

Well this is a bad subject at my house,,,,I'm a couple months behind and scrambling to get 'er paid

Comment

5K, yikes.

I will write my check for $1895 and be happy about it.
                          Phil, Vicky, Ashleigh & Sydney
                          1998 3055 Ciera
                          (yes, a 1998)
                          Previous boat: 1993 3055
                          Dream boat: 70' Azimut or Astondoa 72
                          Sea Doo XP
                          Sea Doo GTI SE
                          Life is short. Boats are cool.
                          The family that plays together stays together.
                          Vice Commodore: Bellevue Yacht Club

Comment

Astral Blue wrote:
                            Wow, didn't realize Tower Park had such reasonable rates. That's about $5.50/ft for a covered slip...pretty nice!
                            Ed- pretty crazy huh? We started in a small slip, have moved 2x each to a bigger slip, but our rates have never changed. I do not ask questions. I shopped slips at willow berm and they are 400/mo with a lot of restrictions- no bbq in the slip as an example. Our boat house looks like mardi gras on the weekends with all the lights and decorations.

Comment

Where do you store your boat Blues46?

Comment

Working...
                              X