Finally fishing again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally fishing again

Finally able to go fishing again as things loosen up over the Covid restrictions but I can only boat with someone with the same address as me. Only problem for me, it’s my dog and he takes fishing way to seriously.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkhOmQfFaPA
    1982 3270
    Volvo BB 140 A's
    Killbear Marina, Parry Sound, Ontario, Canada

Originally posted by Terry_J View Post
    Finally able to go fishing again as things loosen up over the Covid restrictions but I can only boat with someone with the same address as me. Only problem for me, it’s my dog and he takes fishing way to seriously.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkhOmQfFaPA
    That on Lake Lake Simcoe Terry?
    300SD all options sold.

Comment

Originally posted by Iproff View Post

That on Lake Lake Simcoe Terry?
      Hi Ken, how are you ? I hope things are good. Yes, on Simcoe, I haven’t caught much on Simcoe,but in the outer shelf’s from Parry Sound I’ve caught some big bass and rainbows. Lots of fun.
      1982 3270
      Volvo BB 140 A's

Comment

Originally posted by Terry_J View Post

Hi Ken, how are you ? I hope things are good. Yes, on Simcoe, I haven’t caught much on Simcoe,but in the outer shelf’s from Parry Sound I’ve caught some big bass and rainbows. Lots of fun.
        I thought I recognized the lake. Not bad now had surgery July 2nd still recovering could take anywhere from a month to a year. The first month has passed so I can forget about being in that 1%.
        300SD all options sold.

Comment

• Rick_Kenyon
          Rick_Kenyon commented
          Editing a comment
          Ken, wondered where you’d been. Glad you survived the surgery and also the COVID risk. Hopefully all continues well and you get fully recovered.

Originally posted by Iproff View Post

I thought I recognized the lake. Not bad now had surgery July 2nd still recovering could take anywhere from a month to a year. The first month has passed so I can forget about being in that 1%.
        Really glad to hear Ken, sounds like your on the mend. I guess this is a lost summer for you but with Covid and no beach, maybe a good summer to be off your feet and stuck at home.
        Terry
        1982 3270
        Volvo BB 140 A's

Comment

Working...
        X