F18 bait tank conversion-gctid822017

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

F18 bait tank conversion-gctid822017

I have been fishing in the Pacific Ocean the last few weekends and my live bait does not last long. Does anyone have an idea on how to convert the bait tank to create a circular motion to the water current?

"tacychner" post=822017 wrote:
    I have been fishing in the Pacific Ocean the last few weekends and my live bait does not last long. Does anyone have an idea on how to convert the bait tank to create a circular motion to the water current?
    Unless your live well is different than most, your live well pump should easily keep enough water circulating through. Mine - which I just replaced - has a 500GPH pump (8GPM) pushing water through about a 10 gallon tank. What is yours?

[attachment]40387 wrote:
    BonDC Live Well Drawn.jpg[/attachment]

Attached files

"B on D C", is a 1989 2459 Trophy Offshore HT, OMC 5.7L, Cobra OD, Yamaha 15hp kicker. Lots of toys! I'm no mechanic, just a blue water sailer and woodworker who loves deep sea fishing.
    MMSI: 367637220
    HAM: KE7TTR
    TDI tech diver
    BoD Puget Sound Anglers North Olympic Peninsula Chapter
    Kevin

Comment

It's the stock tank on the F18. Nozzle points down.

Attached files

Comment

"tacychner" post=822036 wrote:
        It's the stock tank on the F18. Nozzle points down.
        Could you add a piece of ABS - elbow and length - to bring it onto the bottom of the tank?
        "B on D C", is a 1989 2459 Trophy Offshore HT, OMC 5.7L, Cobra OD, Yamaha 15hp kicker. Lots of toys! I'm no mechanic, just a blue water sailer and woodworker who loves deep sea fishing.
        MMSI: 367637220
        HAM: KE7TTR
        TDI tech diver
        BoD Puget Sound Anglers North Olympic Peninsula Chapter
        Kevin

Comment

Working...
        X