• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last day to report crab catch in PNW-gctid685121

Do it or get fined!!!
    Doug ;}
    MMSI: 338068776
    "Go Aweigh to" Photos < click on red letters... 2001 Bayliner 2452 w/6.2 HO (paid for)

sigpic

I didn't know you had to report your crab catch down there. Is that like for the season?

We can crab all year. There is a limit per person per day, but there's some I see going out with 2 people and the boat is piled high with traps.

I hardly ever see a Department of Fisheries in our waters on patrol.

Comment

It is just a revenue stream, if you dont turn in the card they charge you an extra 10 bucks next time. - Call it a 5 buck fine if you value your time, an envelope, and a 50 cent stamp.

You can spend more than that just going on the new 405 toll lane for a few miles.

Dont worry about any legal nonsense, all they want is money and they will get it from you next year.

Comment

"PugetMike" post=685155 wrote:
        It is just a revenue stream, if you dont turn in the card they charge you an extra 10 bucks next time. - Call it a 5 buck fine if you value your time, an envelope, and a 50 cent stamp.

You can spend more than that just going on the new 405 toll lane for a few miles.

Dont worry about any legal nonsense, all they want is money and they will get it from you next year.
        But there is no state income tax!

And you get a $99 parking ticket if you park somewhere sans discovery pass. :whistle:
        Esteban
        B-ham!
        Former Bayliners 3218, 2859, 2252, 1952

Comment

Thanks for the reminder Doug!
          Ted G
          The Great PNW

86 2850 Contessa SB
          Designers Edition
          Mercury 350 Mag
          290 Volvo DP

Comment

Great reminder. Winter crabbing season reopens today: October 1 through December 31! Winter crab license is free if you had a summer license. We're going to be out there soon!

Comment

Hmmmm, Here in Alaska if you do not turn in report cards (hunting fishing, shrimping etc.) Then the next year you do not qualify to get a new one.
              Boatless at this time

A veteran is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America," for an amount of "up to and including their life."

Comment

Thanks did not even think about since I have neither crabbed or fished this year. Guess I spent money on lic for nothing and no use spending more

Comment

Working...
                X