Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Karaoke on the Boat-gctid471372

Hi,

Well added Karaoke to my boat. Had a nice stereo system already, have a laptop and TV so it actually was a quick and easy project. Cost about 150.00 from Guitar Center after buying the extended warranty.

See attached pictures. The wireless microphones work great I was actually impressed. The mixer works great with the microphones, computer volume and an aux 3.5MM cable for my iPhone.

Instead of buying CD/G discs I just go to a website karafun.com and get the music with the words that come on the screen.

Now only if I could sing...lol

Steve

Attached files [img]/media/kunena/attachments/vb/775882=37040-karaoke 1.jpg[/img] [img]/media/kunena/attachments/vb/775882=37041-karaoke 2.jpg[/img] [img]/media/kunena/attachments/vb/775882=37042-karaoke 3.jpg[/img] [img]/media/kunena/attachments/vb/775882=37043-karaoke 4.jpg[/img] [img]/media/kunena/attachments/vb/775882=37044-karaoke 5.jpg[/img]

I'm sure your dock neighbors will be impressed. When I tried to learn how to yodel,,my Dad told me to go out back...way out back

Vic

Ft Myers
    Vic Stewart SN
    Past Commander
    Cape Fear Power Squadron
    Ft Myers Power Squadron
    1998 2859 7.4 L/B2
    Raw water cooled

Comment

Lmao
      Joon, Kathy, Jaden & Tristan
      93 3058
      92 2855
      91 Fourwinns 205
      Longbranch WA
      Life is Good

Comment

You are your soo lucky not to be at Lake Mead, I'm a Karaoke "Entertainer" (after a few drinks anyhow)... We drive the marina nuts, but man is it a blast! Great set up.

Comment

TWIZLR wrote:
          You are your soo lucky not to be at Lake Mead, I'm a Karaoke "Entertainer" (after a few drinks anyhow)... We drive the marina nuts, but man is it a blast! Great set up.
          I suddenly realize how fortunate I probably was to always spend my weekend nights in coves instead of marinas there lol. :kidding

Comment

Working...
          X