Floor 2455-gctid355738

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Floor 2455-gctid355738

I got tired ot the way my carpet looked and installed Allure vinyl planks. I read about some off gassing problems some people have had. I took a chance didn't notice any smell and am very happy with the finished look. just need to find edge trim for the lower level.

before and after pics.

1988 3218
    Triple “O"
    Hino diesels

Seadoo Wake 170

Looks great, you did a nice job.
    John Rupp
    1989 2455 Ciera Sunbridge
    5.8 OMC Cobra

1989 3288
    Starshine
    Hino 135

Comment

Very nice. Well done.
      Jim McNeely
      New Hope a 2004 Bayliner 305 Sunbridge Express Cruiser
      Twin 5.7s with Bravo2 drives
      Brighton, Michigan USA
      MMSI # 367393410

Comment

Very nice improvement.
        Pat says: DO-IT-RIGHT THE FIRST TIME!

Bayliner 3870 "ALASKA33)
        Twin 350 GM power
        Located in Seward, AK
        Retired marine surveyor

Comment

Love what you have done to the place! I have an '88 2455. There is only one step below. Did yours come stardard with the two step? Much better idea as it is along way down after a few midafternoon ice teas! Don't ask how I know.
          Bill and Janice
          Chatham, Ontario, Canada
          1988 2455 Ciera

Comment

That looks fantastic. I'm planning on this upgrade in the spring.

Comment

Very nice. My wife heard me say, "Wow"! And then came in to see what I was talking about.

Comment

Thanks everyone. I didn't think it would be as big a job as i thought. I read about others doing the floor in a few hours, this one took me about 12 hours. every single plank had to be cut most of them several cuts with lots of curves. Very happy it's done.

I bought this boat last fall and didn't even have a chance to enjoy it yet (a sea trial only). I've been busy fixing all the little things and haven't had much time to do the big jobs i was planning and it's almost time to put her in the water. Gonna have to save the other projects for next winter, I'll be spending my time enjoying the water for the first time since 1999.

cb450sc wrote:
                Love what you have done to the place! I have an '88 2455. There is only one step below. Did yours come stardard with the two step? Much better idea as it is along way down after a few midafternoon ice teas! Don't ask how I know.
                I don't know about earlier 2455's but mine came with 2 steps.
                1988 3218
                Triple “O"
                Hino diesels

Seadoo Wake 170

Comment

Working...
                X