Table upgrade-gctid459548

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Table upgrade-gctid459548

Tired of looking at the old grey linoleum so I had a little fun this winter.

.jpg][img]/media/kunena/attachments/vb/764032=35795-IMG_1308[1].jpg[/img]Overlaid a Lake St. Clair chart and covered it with Kleer Koat Table Top Epoxy.

Wow, that turned out really nice...most certainly not the 'same old same old', Nice work!

Comment

Very nice indeed. Now go and buy a table cover & some place mats. I wouldn't let anyone put a hot cup on that table ever again. Well done..

Comment

Great idea!

Comment

Looks Great! My marina is on it... Mitchell's Bay. You have got me thinking.
          Bill and Janice
          Chatham, Ontario, Canada
          1988 2455 Ciera

Comment

Great idea! :arr.

Now I don't have to necessarily replace the table top in the Trophy and it will actually be useful.

Comment

Great job. I have plans to do the same. mine will be a map of the San Juan's
              Ted G
              The Great PNW

86 2850 Contessa SB
              Designers Edition
              Mercury 350 Mag
              290 Volvo DP

Comment

Attached is the photo of what the table use to look like, grey and blaaaaNow i just need to take the sink top off the boat and put another chart there. maybe the Islands of Lake Erie or North Channel of Lake Huron.

[img]/media/kunena/attachments/vb/764265=35831-IMG_0640.jpg[/img]

Comment

Totally stealing this idea for our salon table which is ugly blue formica. We'll either use the Salish Sea or Gulf Islands - can't decide.

Comment

Kid Rock

Comment

Working...
                    X